Similar items in stock
- Rollback$97.88 Was $149.00Save $51.12
- $79.88 List price $130.00Save $50.12
- Rollback$145.88 Was $152.97Save $7.09
- Rollback$79.88 Was $129.99Save $50.11
- Rollback$56.88 Was $69.97Save $13.09
- Rollback$94.88 Was $114.88Save $20.00
Baby Trend - Flex Loc 30 Infant Car Seat, Provence
Check out these related products
- from $135.99
- from $110.84
- Reduced Price$196.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Travel with your little one in style and comfort with this trendy Provence Baby Trend Flex Loc 30 Infant Car Seat. This product is suited for babies weighing between 5 and 30 pounds. The Baby Trend car seat is designed with adjustable EPS head-impact protection that keeps your baby's head firmly in place even when a car hits a bump in the road. The seat itself is designed so that its narrow base allows easier access to the adjacent belt buckles for added safety. This adjustable car seat has a five-point safety harness and a one-hand push-button release to make transport easy for both the parent and the baby.
Baby Trend Flex Loc 30 Infant Car Seat, Provence:
- Push-button release
- Easy one-hand harness adjustment
- Height-adjustable car seat back with no harness rethreading
- Offers EPS energy-absorbing foam for superior side-impact head protection
- Baby Trend car seat keeps your baby's head in place even when your vehicle hits a bump in the road
- Narrow base design allows easy access to adjacent belt buckles
- Made for babies weighing 5-30 lbs
- Safe, comfortable and trendy way to travel with your baby
|Maximum Weight:||30 lbs|
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Collection:||Baby Trend Provence|
|Minimum Weight:||5 pounds|
|Color:||Brown , Beige|
|Features:||LATCH , No Re-Thread Harness|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||25.60 x 16.25 x 25.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- There is a matching stroller.by An anonymous customer8/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, there is a Baby Trend Freestyle Stroller that the infant seat will snap into. There are also Baby Trend Snap-N-Go stroller frames available in single or double strollers that the infant seats also snap right into (they fold up MUCH more compact for traveling)!by EmporiaHornGirl1/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES! Walmart also sells it. It's gorgeous and I would definitely recommend it.by AllysonsMommy1/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, It just came out on the Wal-mart websiteby AEC0711/15/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I know you can click it into the Baby Trend Snap and go. They sell it here, it's about $60, and is light weight.by freebie56710/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby dfsdfs5/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does!by shopetier4/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does come with the base.by An anonymous customer3/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES, it does!by EmporiaHornGirl1/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can someone explain what the "adjustable seat height (no harness re-threading)" feature is like?
- This is one of my favorite features about this car seat. Instead of having to re-thread the harness straps as your baby grows there is a knob on the back that turns to adjust the height of the straps. All you do is rotate the knob however many times you need to reach the proper height.by MrsThomas33/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a knob on the back that adjusts the shoulder height. So instead of having to take the car seat apart to re-thread the height adjustment, you just turn a knob!by An anonymous customer3/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The adjustable height means that it grows with your baby. Many car seats make you rethread the entire strap system from the back. This one has a separate metal headboard that you click into place from the back. All you need to do is loosen then straps from the front. Very easy and a must with carseatsby 7SmartShopper2/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$72.88 Was $100.00Save $27.12
- Rollback$72.88 Was $115.00Save $42.12
- Rollback Reduced Pricefrom $89.99
- Rollbackfrom $93.88
- from $148.99
- from $93.33
- $76.97 List price $85.00Save $8.03
- Rollback$26.88 Was $29.88Save $3.00