My husband and I decided on this specific travel system because of the design, it's really cute, and gender neutral in my opinion so it's perfect for our son. Our son is now 5 weeks old as I'm making this review and we've not had an issue with the carseat or stroller. I was worried I wouldn't be abe to run with this stroller, but I was wrong! We go on walks and runs (on the track) all the time and he's so comfy in his carseat! The stroller also folds down really easy and pops back up just as easily. The only problem I have is that the front wheel doesn't stay straight all the time when folded down so it tends to fall over and needs to be carried if you wanna move it when folded down.
About This Item
Baby Trend EZ Ride 5 Travel System, Houndstooth:
- EZ Ride 3-Wheel Stroller:
- Designed for a child up to 50 lbs and up to 42"
- Padded seat with multiple recline positions
- 5-point safety harness
- Peek-a-boo window on the canopy
- Large storage basket
- Swing-away child tray with snack/cup holders
- Covered parent tray with 2 deep cup holders
- Narrow-track dual front wheels for superior maneuverability
- Height-adjustable handle is great for Mom and Dad
- Easy 1-hand fold
- Assembly required
- EZ Flex-Loc Infant Car Seat:
- Rear-facing car seat holds newborns from 5 to 30 lbs and up to 30" tall
- Baby Trend travel system 5-point harness to securely hold baby in place
- Easy 1-hand harness adjustment; push-button release
- EPS energy-absorbing foam for added protection
- Large, soft head support (can be used in either the car seat or stroller)
- Level indicator for proper installation
- Smooth carrying handle won't scratch your arm
- 4-position, push-button, height-adjustable base
- Base installs in your car with LATCH connectors or automotive seat belt
- 1-hand, easy-access seat release
- Meets or exceeds Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 213
- Stroller and car seat system are designed for convenient travel
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
Has Side Impact Protection, Has Brakes, Has Tray, Multiple Recline Seat Adjustment, Five Point Safety Harness, Has Cup Holder, Multiple Seat Recline, 3 Wheeled, 5-point Safety Harness, One Hand Fold, Has Canopy, Compact, Has Storage Basket
Baby Trend Inc
|Assembled Product Weight|
I love it my husband and I bought this in October 2016 for our baby girl. She came in December and she seems to be very comfortable and safe. Beautiful colors well put together easy assembly took 15minutes for me. Comfort car seat handle and easy transport in and out of car. Sturdy construction I love the stroller very easy one hand fold and height adjust handle. Maneuvers great I haven't had any issues works well for us, I would buy again
Received this car seat & stroller set as a baby shower gift! So far so good! The design is super adorable! I had a graco set with my son. The car seat was so hard to loosen & tighten the straps. This car seat is super convienent when it comes to tightening and loosening the straps. There is a button by the feet part of the car seat underneath an oval shape of the fabric you will clearly see it comes up & reveals a grey button when you press it and pull the straps they'll loosen. Then if you want to tighten them back up there's a strap by the feet as well and all you do is pull it! It's super easy! & I love the handle. I can't wait to use it! The stroller doesn't feel as strong as my graco stroller did first time around but I don't see it posing a problem. Different brand & my graco also had four tires not just three so probably why it felt stronger. Other than that it's an awesome set! I'm in love with it! Comes with a car seat base! Adjustable handle bars on the stroller. & I really like he comfort and padding and stroller!
Easy set-up and easy to use. The stroller lets up and down so easy. I had previously used other brands in my prior pregnancy but this product is by far easier to use.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question