Similar items in stock
- from $64.00Save $7.39
- $16.18 Was $17.68Save $1.50
- $16.99 Was $17.98Save $0.99
- Rollback$99.88 Was $160.00Save $60.12
Baby Relax - Deluxe Glider Rocker and Ottoman, Walnut
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Make life with baby a little easier with the Baby Relax Glider and Ottoman. It's a time-honored solution for soothing and feeding babies and small children. This deluxe baby glider rocker is a good addition to a nursery or any room where you need a relaxing spot to sit. A high backrest and wide seating platform make it suitable for people of all sizes. Over-filled cushions and padded armrests provide plush softness. These cushions are removable for cleaning convenience. Dual armrests feature pockets for practical storage. The microfiber upholstery has decorative stitching to lend a touch of style. A sturdy wood frame on both the glider and the ottoman offers complete stability. This Walnut glider rocker with ottoman pairs easily with other furnishings and decor styles.
Baby Relax Deluxe Glider Rocker and Ottoman, Walnut:
- High backrest and wide seating with over-filled cushions for comfort and support
- Padded armrests feature practical side pockets
- Glider rocker includes a matching ottoman
- Plush microfiber with decorative seam stitching
- Removable rocker cushions for ease of cleaning
- Measurements Glider: 28-3/4" W x 28-1/4" D x 38-1/4"H Ottoman: 21-3/4"W x 16-1/4" D x 14-3/4" H
- Deluxe baby glider rocker and ottoman feature an attractive wood frame in a walnut finish
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||41.50 x 27.00 x 39.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No but it sits in a good position where it is pretty comfy!by cantgetausername7/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it does not recline but it comes with a foot rest.by jpvskv11/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No recline :( ..that was another thing I wished I had because the upright back was not all that comfy while nursing my baby. The seat wasn't all that comfy either after being in a 30 min.by xalsk3v4/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe you are looking for a RECLINER, this is a glider, no recline, but sways to and froby pcalvanese2/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- noby LittleBoPeep25254/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby PinkLadyMommy2/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby cbpumpkin452/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, spot clean only. I use a little bit of laundry detergent on mine and it makes it smell good and clean and also makes it look clean! just use a bowl or something and mix a little detergent and some water it works great!by cantgetausername7/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, but you have to monitor it close because the load will be unbalanced. I would not place in the dryer.by Tankful3/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The cushions can only be dry cleaned. If you place them in the washing machine they will come apart.by DASupport3/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say that 250 should not be a problem for this rocker.by jpvskv12/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I weigh about 235, and it holds me up just fineby pcalvanese6/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I weigh 225, and I feel secure in this chair. I bought the chair for my mother at her home, so I don't use it too often, and I don't have enough data to tell you how it would hold up to my weight over time. It feels sturdy to me, though. The chair is nice and wide, so even someone with ample hips who needed a little extra room should be comfortable in this chair in terms of width.by Traceroo1/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- from $116.91