Customers also viewed these products
- from $259.00
- $268.26 Was $300.00Save $31.74
- Rollback$185.98 Was $249.98Save $64.00
Baby Mod - Roxanne Stationary Crib, Two Tone
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Baby Mod - Roxanne Stationary Crib, Two Tone:
- Converts into a toddler bed
- Spacious drawer
- 2 storage compartments
- Bedding not included
- Assembly required
- White tone on Crib is an antique white finish
- Mattress sold separately. See our assortment of crib mattresses.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It is espresso. Not the super super dark kind that almost looks black, but def dark brown. Very pretty.by littlekim036/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Definitely more espresso than anything else. Pretty dark, can see a little bit of the wood grain through the stain, with a very slight hint of a red/cherry tone. The white is more of a cream but looks pretty with the stain.by kelly08805/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It takes a standard crib mattress, and no, I don't believe it includes a toddler rail.by littlekim036/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bed recomends using a "standard crib mattress" which they refer to as " at least 27 1/4 inches by 51 5/8 inches with a thickness not to exceed 6 inches," and yes it does come with the toddler rail.by MoM22Bbs2/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can use the bed like a day bed with out the frount half rail.by MoM22Bbs2/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?