Now that this dresser is put together, we truly love the look of it in our nursery, however be prepared for the put together process to be a little difficult. This dresser has a lot of pieces and my biggest complaint is they unfortunately are not labeled. So we spent a great deal of time consulting the pictures in and comparing them to the pieces, and let's just say we had to backtrack a few times because we had chosen wrong.
Also the side glides need to be screwed in on different holes that described in the pamphlet, not only will this allow them to be secure, which they are not if done their way, they will also allow the drawer to lay flush when you are finished. I am telling you this now so you don't have to do what we did and re-screw those glides after the whole piece was assembled.
Also the draw sides and glides are actually labeled backwards in the pamphlet and we had to go through a bit of trial and error to make sure we were attaching the glides correctly.
Although it was a frustrating process, I suppose you get what you pay for and we really do think the piece looks nice!