It's nice but barely use it. My granddaughter didn't want to sleep in it. So I waste my money on it.
About This Item
Baby Delight Snuggle Nest Harmony - Pink Baby Love:
- Use to create a more open and protective area for a baby sleeping in an adult bed
- Sound and Light unit offers a soft light and soothing womb sounds and the relaxing melodies of Brahms' Lullaby
- 5-level volume control and automatic shut-off lets you create the perfect sleep environment for your little one
- 2 rigid, vented wall units separate baby and adult bedding and help prevent rollover
- Side panels are filled with structural mesh for an air barrier between baby and adult bedding
- Enjoy easy access to your baby across the flexible side panels
- Removable 1.5" molded incline wedge
- Folds compactly for easy travel with room for a few small items inside
- Also great as a travel bed or daytime napper
- For breathability the quilted fashion cover features an airy mesh inlay along the interior
- Waterproof foam mattress with a fitted, wraparound sheet
- Washable for easy maintenance
- Not for use in cribs and bassinets
- Baby should never be carried in Snuggle Nest
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine Wash
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
28.50 x 14.00 x 6.00 Inches
Perfect for newborns and moms that are breastfeeding
I bought this for my granddaughter, it fits perfectly in bed with her mommy. The size and construction was spot on. It keeps baby close but safe from mom rolling over or blankets covering g her.
Perfect for our needs
My fiance is big on co sleeping, I am not. This product offered us a win-win. I can sleep easily knowing our baby is in his own place and my fiance can easily access the baby. We have a king sized bed so space is not an issue with this bed. I love that it's portable, not so much because we travel, but because we can put it away to change sheets, etc. I wish the music and white noise played longer, but we don't use them often, our older children use them most often. I actually got mine second hand so we didn't get any sheets with it, but a standard sized receiving blanket is big enough to tuck snuggly under the mattress. I wish I had known about this 2 children ago!
Baby has not uded it yet hopefully it will do whats needed, looks great!
I brought this gift for my neice. She absolutely loves it. Her sister is due in January. Guess I'll be getting a blue one for her as well.
Simple,cute,easily for use for baby.
I love Baby Delight Snuggle Nest Surround XL Infant Sleeper for home/travel, the sleeper folds easily and very simple for protective area for baby sleeping in my bed. Like the sound & light too.The five-level volume control and automatic shut-off makes it easy. I love that it folds up into its own carry case. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Queen mattress is possible
We were gifted this from our registry. We use it in oir bed for co-sleeping. For us, it does work in queen with two adults. However, our matress is on the floor so even if we fell out its no big deal.
So far its great. Our little one does at times have difficulty sleeping in it without blankets padding the matress. Perhaps its too hard for the lighter babies (shes almost 3kg, so around 6lbs)
Was very easy to put together. It's made well. Felt sturdy. I was still too nervous to sleep with the baby next to me. Would make a great gift for a parent that wants to co-sleep [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Not for us
This item was very cute. But my cat seemed to like it more for herself. It's very stiff and not much room for baby to move (She's barely over 6lbs). I put my baby in it and she didn't like it at all. it reminded me of a coffin type thing sounds morbid but just being honest.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question