Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$104.99
- Reduced Price$159.95 List price $224.56Save $64.61
- Reduced Price$127.19 List price $189.72Save $62.53
- $249.88 Was $305.33Save $55.45
- Rollback$54.97 Was $69.00Save $14.03
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
When you want coffee NOW with the Pour-O-Matic Carafe. The brewer for you if you love classic quick brew technology.
BUNN 10 Cup Velocity Brew GR High Altitude Coffee Brewer:
- Pour-O-Matic drip-free Glass Carafe eliminates messes
- Internal Hot Water Tank keeps water constantly heated to optimal temperature
- BUNN-engineered Sprayhead ensures complete coffee-ground extraction
- Brewing time is approximately 3 minutes
- Preset to accommodate the lower boiling in high-altitude locations (4,000' and above)
- 3-year limited warranty
- 13.8"L x 7.1"W x 14.3"H
- Capacity: 10 cup (50 oz)
Fabric Care Instructions: Follow instructions provided on the tag or packaging.
|Fabric Content:||100% n/a|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||38300.0065|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||15.30 x 8.60 x 14.30 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Is there a way to get the water out of the resouvoir? I use this only on occasion and would like to store the coffee maker without water in reservoir.
- Hello, To drain the tank, follow these steps: First, unplug the machine. Before proceeding to drain the machine, for safety reasons, we recommend running a decanter of cold water into the machine so that the hot water in the reservoir will be cycled out. Empty the decanter of hot water, then repeat the process with another decanter of cold water in, and the following decanter of hot water out. Next, remove the brew funnel, and then unscrew the brewer sprayhead by turning it in the counter-clockwise direction. Then carry the machine over to your sink, and with the front of the brewer facing into the sink, tip the brewer forward. As you tip it forward, water will begin to flow out of the brew tube. Continue to tip the unit forward until water stops flowing out of the unit. Then replace the sprayhead, and your unit is ready to be stored. Please let me know if I might be of further assistance. Thank you, and best regards, Nealby Bunn Product Expert10/3/2016Written by a verified representative from Bunn Product ExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The dimensions are 15.5 x 8.8 x 14.6 inches.by CommunityAnswer9/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$14.99 Was $19.99Save $5.00
- Rollback$29.88 Was $49.99Save $20.11
- Rollback$67.99 Was $89.99Save $22.00
- Rollback Clearance$60.82 List price $71.64Save $10.82
- Rollback$19.99 Was $24.99Save $5.00