Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- $8.97 Was $9.97Save $1.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Research shows that over 40% of adults do not meet the recommended daily intake for many vitamins and minerals through diet alone. Boost Original Rich Chocolate Complete Nutritional Drinks provide 26 vitamins and minerals to help close this nutrition gap, plus 10 grams of protein and 3 grams of fiber. Have a Boost Original drink as a nutritious snack or mini meal to help meet your daily nutritional needs,
- Stay strong, stay active with Boost
- 10g protein to help maintain muscle
- 3g fiber to support digestive health
- 26 essential vitamins and minerals
- Doctor recommended
- Gluten free
- Suitable for lactose intolerance
Ingredients: Water, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Milk Protein Concentrate, and Less than 2% of Vegetable Oil (Canola, High Oleic Sunflower, Corn), Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Soy Protein Isolate, Gum Acacia, Fructooligosaccharides, Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Phosphate, Inulin (from Chicory), Potassium Chloride, Cellulose Gel and Gum, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Ascorbate, Choline Bitartrate, Calcium Phosphate, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Carrageenan, Stevia Leaf Extract (Sweetener), Ferric Pyrophosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Zinc Sulfate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Chromium Chloride, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K1, Sodium Selenite, Sodium Molybdate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12.
Instructions: Chill--shake well. Refrigerate after opening And use within 48 hours.
Explore this item
|Certifications & Claims:||Contains Soy , Free From Gluten|
|Capacity:||6 - 8 fl oz (237 ml) bottles [1.5 qt (1.42 lt)]|
|Food Allergen Statements:||Contains milk and soy ingredients.|
|Container Type:||Plastic Bottles|
|Features:||Excellent source of antioxidants , Nutritional , Excellent source of calcium , Excellent source of protein , Chocolate|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.75 x 6.90 x 5.85 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||35|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 4.0 Grams||6.0|
|Saturated Fat 0.5 G||3|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 5 Mg||2|
|Sodium 130 Mg||5|
|Potassium 400 Mg||11|
|Total Carbohydrate 41.0 Grams||14.0|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 27 G|
|Protein 10.0 Grams||20.0|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes. I know it comes in chocolate and vanilla. I'm not sure about strawberry. The six pack does.by girlblue5/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe that some of the Boost formulas contain Sucralose, which I refrain from using. The Boost website shows all of their formulas, with all of their ingredients and nutritional info. One of their formulas might even be for diabetics. You will find the info that you're looking for on that site--I studied the whole site approx. two months ago.by marstein1/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?