Boost PLUS® Very Vanilla Complete Nutritional Drinks, 8 fl oz, 12 count
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$13.30 List price $19.68Save $6.38
- Reduced Price$13.37 List price $19.74Save $6.37
- $12.75 Was $14.99Save $2.24
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Stay strong, stay active with Boost. Research shows that unintentional weight loss in older adults could interfere with physical abilities and is associated with increased health risks. Boost PLUS Very Vanilla Complete Nutritional Drinks have 1.5 times the calories of Boost Original drink and 14 grams of high-quality protein. Increased calorie and protein intake may help achieve and maintain a healthy weight. Have a Boost PLUS drink as a nutritious snack or with a meal to help meet your daily nutritional needs.
- 360 calories
- 26 essential vitamins and minerals
- 14g protein to help maintain muscle
- 3g fiber to support digestive health
- Calcium and vitamin D to support bone health
- Doctor recommended
- Suitable for lactose intolerance
Ingredients: Water, Sugar, COrn Syrup, Milk Protein Concentrate, Vegetable OIl (Canola, High Oleic, Sunflower, Corn), Soy Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate, Sodium Caseinate, and Less than 0.5% of Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Phosphate, Calcium Phosphate, Salt, Cellulose Gel and Gum, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Ascorbate, Choline bitartrate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Carrageenan, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Niacinamide, Vitamin D3, Calcium Pantothenate, manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Beta-Carotene, Riboflavin, Chromium Chloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Phytonadione, Sodium Selenite, Sodium Molybdate, Vitamin B12.
Instructions: Chill. Shake well. Refrigerate after opening and use within 48 hours.
Explore this item
|Certifications & Claims:||High Protein , Free From Gluten|
|Capacity:||12 - 8 fl oz (237 ml) bottles [3 qt (2.84 lt)]|
|Food Allergen Statements:||Contains milk and soy ingredients.|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.05 x 6.75 x 5.90 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||50|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 6.0 Grams||9.0|
|Saturated Fat 1 g||5|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 10 mg||3|
|Sodium 200 mg||8|
|Potassium 400 mg||11|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.0 Grams||11.0|
|Dietary Fiber 0 g||0|
|Sugars 23 g|
|Protein 15.0 Grams||30.0|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The ingredients of Boost is a long list, just as most shelf-ready products are. They must contain ingredients that stabilize them so that they remain healthful for long periods of time as well as the ingredients that make up the healthful aspects of the item itself. Rather than tell you every ingredient, perhaps it would be better if I were to direct you to the Nestle website www.boost.com and there you can get all of your questions answered. It is gluten free,; uses soy products for protein content and is suitable for those who are lactose into recant. You can also call the Nestle Nutrition Team at 1-800-247-7893.by 15MSN12/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 240. 1 unit equals 1 bottle.by FlemFlam9/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 240by lovetogainknowledge9/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- On the bottle it states it is suitable for lactose intolerance*** ***Not for individuals with galactosemia It's also Gluten Freeby msmag6/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?