BOB - Screen Time Manager - Manage Your TV Time & Video Game Time
About This Item
When a child's preset viewing time expires, BOB shuts off the attached TV, video-game system or computer monitor and won't allow it to be turned on by that user for the remainder of the day (or week). Unused time will carry over to the next day or week. After setup â a process that takes about three minutes â the machine monitors the amount of time a child spends using that device. While in use, BOB shows the user logged in and their remaining time available.
- Manage the time your children spend watching TV and playing video games.
- Personal PIN access for every family member (up to 6 child accounts and 1 master, parent account).
- Weekly or daily time management. Time reporting for every user.
- Time-period blocking to prevent device use at certain times of the day. (Up to five blocks per user for any or all days of the week. Maximum of 35 blocks per user per week.)
- Quickly add bonus time or remove time from any user without changing their regular allowance.
- TV Timer BOB works with all TVs (including large screens), game consoles, and computer monitors.
- Big, easy to use keypad for the entire family, even in the dark! While in use, BOB shows the user logged in and their time remaining.
- Tamper proof and durable.
- Settings are safe during a power outage.
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question