Consider these popular products
- from $49.00
- from $231.00
- from $177.00
- from $59.99
- from $49.99
- from $92.85
- $89.00 Was $119.00Save $30.00
- $108.99 List price $119.00Save $10.01
- from $88.75
- $103.84 Was $110.01Save $6.17
BLU Studio 5.0 - Smartphone - dual-SIM - 3G - 4 GB - microSDHC slot - GSM - 5" - 800 x 480 pixels ( 186 ppi ) - 5 MP - Android - black
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Studio 5.0 delivers great design and technology. Whether you're traveling for pleasure or for work, the Studio 5.0's Tri-Band gives you diverse carrier options just about everywhere you go. Enjoy astonishing images thanks to the Studio 5.0's stellar display.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Studio 5.0 outstanding design
Studio 5.0 has a clean and modern design with metallic accent edging.
- Studio 5.0 amazing display
Massive display at 480 x 800 pixels of resolution, your eyes will feast unbelievable images and videos.
- Studio 5.0 multitasking at its best
Get more things done in a faster way. Enjoy outstanding multitasking capabilities.
- Studio 5.0 pure visual excitement
Immortalize all your important moments with Studio 5.0 camera. Capture videos HD resolution and stay connect with family and friend via video calls.
- BLU Studio 5.0
- 2000 mAh Battery
- Headset, screen protection film, USB cable, power adapter
|Display Technology:||LCD display|
|Cell Phone Service Provider:||Not specified|
|Cell Phone Type:||Smartphone (Android OS)|
|Processor Speed:||1 GHz|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Connector Type:||1 x Headphone, 1 x MicroUSB 2.0|
|Battery Life:||750 Hours|
|Number of Megapixels:||5 Megapixel|
|Interface Type:||IEEE 802.11 , Bluetooth 3.0|
|Mobile Operating System:||Android|
|Standby Time:||160 hours|
|Size:||5.67"L x 2.91"W x 0.42"H|
|Has Bluetooth:||IEEE 802.11 , Bluetooth 3.0|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||D530 BLK|
|Cellular Network Technology:||GSM|
|Accessories Included:||USB cable , Headset , Screen protection film , Power adapter|
|Battery Capacity:||2000 mAh|
|Talk Time:||300 minutes|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||0.40 x 3.00 x 5.80 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes this will work.by CommunityAnswer5/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm almost certain that if you try to activate this phone directly through Verizon, they will not accept it. However, your question was will it work on Straight Talk and I stand by my original answer below. It will work on Straight Talk but will not be able to use Verizon towers as phones must be CDMA to use Verizon. This is an unlocked GSM phone. You can only activate this phone on Straight Talk if you purchase a SIM card from Straight Talk that uses AT&T or T-Mobile networks. Check with Straight Talk directly to confirm. It's always risky to believe advice on a forum such as this one is absolutely correct.by richardarr4/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it will if verizon accept's the GMS phones.by Insigniaownz4/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Babygirl, yes, you can use it with Straight Talk but if you do, it will NOT use the Verizon network. Reason: This phone in an unlocked GSM phone. Being GSM, when using it with Straight Talk, you will be required to use either the AT&T or T-Mobile network. Therefore, if you were to use this on Straight Talk, you'd have to purchase from Straight Talk, a SIM card that uses either AT&T or one that uses T-Mobile. Unfortunately, it is not possible to make this phone use a CDMA carrier such as Verizon or Sprint.by richardarr4/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The color is the only difference.by CommunityAnswer5/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My apologies for not being helpful. Let's put it this way: the BLU Studio 5.0 D530 comes in both black and white colors. There is no difference in the features of the two phones. They are identical in specifications and price. The only difference is one is black in color and one is white.by richardarr4/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- lucy, not intending to be sarcastic but the difference is that one is black in color and one is white. The 5,0 D350 comes in both black and white so it's your choice. They are identical otherwise.by richardarr4/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this is not dual sim.by CommunityAnswer6/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES, HAD TO RETURN IT BECAUSE IT QUIT CHARGING IN LESS THEN 30 DAYSby plainsman15/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this device is a single SIM device.by UnlockedPhoneSpecialist5/9/2014Written by a verified representative from UnlockedPhoneSpecialistWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?