BLACKHAWK! Sportster Single Point Sling
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- $42.98 List price $49.95Save $6.97
- Reduced Price$19.95 List price $27.93Save $7.98
- $15.95 List price $19.31Save $3.36
- $22.09 List price $26.45Save $4.36
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Never worry about laying your gun down again with the BLACKHAWK! Single Point Sling, Sportster. You can free up your hands by attaching your firearm to the sling and then letting it hang on your body instead of carrying it in your hands. The sling can be used with both rifles and shotguns; the BLACKHAWK! sling features an ambidextrous design that makes it easy to use for both left- and right-hand users. The BLACKHAWK! Single Point Sling, Sportster, is constructed of 1.25" webbing, making it highly durable. An universal mount is located on this BLACKHAWK! sling to accommodate a wide variety of models of rifles and shotguns. Designed to accommodate all body types, the adjustable length on this sling will help you carry your gone without having to hold it; the integrated side-release buckle is located on the sling for quick removal of the gun when necessary.
BLACKHAWK! Sportster Single Point Sling:
- Simple single-point sling design for use with rifles and shotguns
- Ambidextrous design for easy left or right hand use
- Strong latch hook for quick, positive firearm attachment
- Adjustable length to fit a variety of body sizes
- Integrated side-release buckle for quick sling removal
- Constructed of durable 1.25" webbing
- Includes a universal mount to accommodate sling use with wide variety of firearms
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Model# 74GS19BK
|Manufacturer Part Number:||74GS19BK|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.75 x 5.00 x 1.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The sling has a single spring loaded clip to attach to your firearm. You would need to have a place on the shotgun to clip to. This could be done via straps or even 550 cord.by bearpaw196810/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The part that straps onto the firearm will fit the Rem 870 or any other shotgun that I know of.by ridiculousperson9/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know,but you can look around. This My first Time Buying this product. Pictures speak a thousand words. ( Packageing Photo Display )by BronxBase4/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- The sling has a spring loaded hook to attach to you firearm, but you need a single point adapter for Ak/Ar variants.by bearpaw196812/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The part that goes onto the firearm is a simple nylon belt. The other part goes over your shoulder. A snap hook on the main part attaches to a D-ring on the firearm part. After adjustment, the firearm will hang there in a "ready" position, much quicker to come into action than if it was slung onto your back via a regular sling or was leaning against a wall because you got tired of the weight.by ridiculousperson3/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Correct, most firearms do not come with a single point attachment from the factory. Thanksby BLACKHAWK!9/10/2015Written by a verified representative from BLACKHAWK!Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $31.35
- Rollbackfrom $8.67
- from $42.54