Like it. Heats much faster than my old toaster, so you have to pay more attention to the time you set. Good so far.
BLACK+DECKER 4-Slice Toaster Oven, Easy Controls, Stainless Steel, TO1705SG
- Addpowered by Allstate
Arrives by Thu, Jan 23
Ships to San Leandro, 1919 Davis St
- 4 Functions: Bake, Broil, Toast, Keep Warm
- Fits 4 Slices of Bread or a 9? Pizza
- 30-Minute Timer with Stay-On
Customer Review Snapshot
About This Item
- Four Cooking Functions: Choose from convection bake, broil, toast, and keep warm.
- Compact Size: Easily fit a 9? pizza, four slices of bread, or a variety of other snacks and meals.
- 30-Minute Timer: The precise cooking timer features a stay-on function for longer baking tasks.
- Included Rack and Pan: The included rack and bake pan fit perfectly in the toaster oven.
- EvenToast Technology?: Up to 30% more even toasting than previous BLACK+DECKER toaster ovens.
- Gray/Stainless Steel: Find a fit for your kitchen with the dark gray exterior and stainless steel accents.
- Extra-Wide Viewing Window: Keep a close watch on food while it bakes without opening the oven door.
- Removable Crumb Tray: Easily remove food crumbs before they burn in the bottom of the oven.
proposition 65 reasons:titanium dioxide, other chemicals
Take an interactive tour
Works pretty well
But there is NO removable crumb tray on the bottom. All the food falls down there and burns. They say not to put foil there, but you have to, unless you want to clean the bottom after every use.
Not enough information to make an informed decision. I currently have a black and Decker 1500 watts and its nice because the light burners which its equipped with 2 at the bottom and 2 at the top and they are not small in diameter have shields over the top of them which is missing among many other ovens. These burners will not give off even heat once food hits them and burns off. Their will be a dark spot on the burner tube. Dials are good less start up energy consumption.
Impossible to turn off. The bottom dial is round (no mini-handle to grab with your thumb and finger) and impossible to grip well enough to turn the dial backwards, especially if the toaster has been running for a while and you want to shut it off. I have to use an oven mitt on my other hand to hold it down while I struggle to turn the dial. I'm not arthritic and I'm in my 40s; I pity the person who buys this and is a senior or arthritic. Do yourself a favour and buy one with a different style dial. B&D - you should anything with this style dial off the market.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.