I am very pleased with the performance of this toaster. Both bread and english muffins toast evenly and quickly. The trays that catch the crumbs are easy to remove and clean. I definitely recommend this toaster.
About This Item
- 6 Toasting Shades: Choose from six timed toast settings for your favorite results.
- Function Indicator Lights: Choose the Bagel function for ideal results on thick breads, and Frozen for efficient thawing and toasting. Cancel ends toasting at any time.
- Extra-Wide Toasting Slots: Add a delicious crunch to bagels, thick breads, and more. The extra-wide slots accommodate all types of toasted treats.
- Extra Lift: Safely retrieve hot toast with the dual extra-lift levers.
- Cord Storage: The integrated cord wrap makes for easy storage and display.
- Self-Adjusting Guides: The guides center bread in the slots for even toasting.
- 3 Functions: Push-button controls for: Bagel, Frozen, and Cancel.
- Extra-Wide Toasting Slots: Perfect for thick artisan breads, bagels, and buns.
- Extra-Lift: The lift lever on each side of the toaster makes it easy to retrieve hot items safely.
- Dual Crumb Trays: Keep the counter clean and the kitchen smelling fresh. Two removable crumb trays let you remove crumbs before they burn or mess up your kitchen.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol-A, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Excellent toaster at a reasonable price
Like this brand.
Find that this brand is great! Never had a problem. I have a toast oven and coffee maker.
Nice price, nice product
Very pleased with it. Love the style
This Toaster is AWESOME!
FINALLY!...a toaster that toasts bagels to perfection!!! It toasts everything so evenly and beautifully....I just love it. The only downside is relatively minor....it does not handle FLOPPY corn tortillas consistently; 20% of the time, they toast just fine but 80% of the time...they slump and cook extremely unevenly, some spots burnt, some raw. But don't get me wrong, that was the ONLY thing (that you would consider putting in a toaster) that performed poorly; the sturdier flat-breads like naan, focaccia or pita bread toast to perfection. Frozen stuff...pancakes, waffles et cetera are also given the royal treatment....and NO, you can't cook bacon in it (that's a big LOL!) I even was successful at making a grilled cheese sandwich in it, but I wouldn't recommend that. (I must've spent a week testing about 1000 different things from sliced pound cake (satisfactory but not recommended) to bagels (ABSOLUTE PERFECTION!!!) So, for leavened breads - A+ stands for "Absolute Perfection" for my family's needs. If this toaster was one of my kids, I'd triple her allowance! The extra toasting capacity REALLY comes in handy on busy school mornings!!! I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOOOVE IT! Buy it, and you will, as well.
Features that work
We've used our Black and Decker toaster for almost 2 months now and there have been no operational issues at all. The toaster toasts evenly and has adjustments that are easy to use for different toasting functions. I read a couple of reviews where people complained that the toaster was slow, I've not found this is a problem. Nearly every toaster I've used operates using 1500 watts or less. The Black and Decker operates on 1500 watts and is just as fast as our previous toaster, however the Black and Decker toasts more evenly and both sides are toasted evenly. In addition to the browning timer this unit has buttons for frozen bread and bagels, it's easy to use and provides everything I need in a toaster.
This toaster looks nice and does a great job on frozen waffles, bagles, and toast! The only drawback I see is tht the bread/toast does not pop up high enough. You have to reach your fingers into the slots (just a little) to retrieve the product. The levers on the front can be pushed up to bring the food to a higher level, so it's really not a 'deal breaker'.
large openings for texas toast
best buy at the store for value others were to small for my use
This is the first toaster I've had in a long time that the bagel setting works...But I tried hamburger buns on the bagel setting and the tops of the buns toasted. How did the toaster know they were not bagels? If the idea of the bagel setting is to warm the tops why not just not turn on the outside elements? I'm sure the tops will get nice and warm with heat from the other elements.
Doesn't toast evenly
Bought this to replace 2 slice and it toasts one side too much and not enough on the other side. Like it's toasting a bagel but we just choose toast. Then using the frozen setting and it still only toasts on one side.
Doesn't toast one side of the toast very well.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question