BFGoodrich Long Trail T/A Tour Tire P235/75R16/XL 109T
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$14.02 List price $16.82Save $2.80
- Reduced Price$16.35 List price $19.62Save $3.27
- Reduced Price$14.48 List price $17.38Save $2.90
- Reduced Price$16.39 List price $19.67Save $3.28
- Reduced Price$17.42 List price $20.90Save $3.48
- Reduced Price$22.42 List price $26.90Save $4.48
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Price does not include tire services, tire disposal fees or any applicable state environmental taxes. Actual tire may vary from displayed image.
The BF Goodrich Long Trail T/A Tour Tire P235/75R16/XL 109T provides a sporty look and precision handling. This sturdy tire is ideal for daily driving and light hauling. With its rigid and sturdy shoulder construction, it consistently offers better handling mile after mile. This touring tire has optimized shoulder design with unique contoured tread blocks to help assure precise cornering. The tire features the ETEC System and Trade (equal tension containment system), for high speed durability and stable handling. The tire has a speed index translation of 118 miles per hour and a load index of 2271 lbs, making it ideal for light trucks and even crossover SUV models. The black sidewall features outlined raised white letters for sporty style. The tire is covered under a 60,000 treadwear warranty, for added convenience. Each unit comes with one light truck tire.
BF Goodrich Long Trail T/A Tour Tire P235/75R16:
- Rigid sturdy shoulder construction: BF Goodrich Long Trail tire features better handling, mile after mile
- Optimized shoulder design with unique contoured tread blocks: This BF Goodrich tire offers crisp handling and precise cornering
- ETEC System and Trade (Equal Tension Containment System): High speed durability and stable handling
- This light truck tire has a Treadwear Warranty of 60,000 miles
- Tire Type: Light Truck-Touring
- Sidewall: Outlined Raised White Letters
- Speed Rating: T
- Load Index: 109
- Speed Rating Translation: 118 mph
- Load Index Translation: 2271 lbs
- One touring tire per unit
Tire installation from $12 per tire. Click here for more info.
|Tire Load Index:||109|
|Tire Temperature Rating:||B|
|Tire Season:||All Season|
|Vehicle Type:||Light Truck/SUV|
|Tire Sidewall Style:||Outlined Raised White Letters|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||22027|
|Tire Traction Rating:||A|
|Tire Speed Rating:||T|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||29.84 x 9.25 x 29.84 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- M&S means Mud and Snow rated.by Freemason9/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is not a M/S model.by CommunityAnswer9/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- rain snow or mud never was stuck for very longby Mike12/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The treadwear rating is dependent on driving conditions and there are no government or industry standards for this characteristic so it is only useful as a comparative measure between tires of the same brand. The temperature and traction ratings are also omitted in many cases because they do not have any relation to real-world driving, they are established under controlled conditions ad do not necessarily indicate a tire as being inferior or superior to tires of other. manufacturers do not always provide them. Goodrich assigns a treadwear rating of 580, a traction rating of A and a temperature rating of B to these tires.by CommunityAnswer2/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?