Similar items in stock
Avia Women's Taylor Walking Sneaker
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Explore this item
|Shoe Category:||Women'S Shoes|
|Color:||Blue , Multicolor|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 6.00 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No curve at the toes but very light weight and comfortable to walk in. They (ordered 2nd pair) had extra material under the tongue which rubbed the foot so had to smooth that out. Looked really good on an extra broad foot and are true to size.by nannyeve3/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, very good fit and no "curve" for toning that I can tell.by kleegee3/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby irapcat3/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, They are manmade material's. Even seem's to have some rubber mesh. Really durable and Geniunely made. The Quality of the shoe is of Professional Craftmanship.by blueruby4/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, leather uppers.by kleegee3/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, these are slip resistant sneakers.by CommunityAnswer4/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, indeed. They have great Crip and tread, For walking in rain and stepping into a store with slick floor's. From my past experience.by blueruby4/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?