Awesome! Extremely comfortable. Beautiful colors. Soft and natural fibers (95% rayon --LOVE!). Washes well and stays in great shape. My perfect "to-go" top for 99% instances. Great for traveling, very comfortable for long flights and car trips. Extremely versatile and useful. Happy I purchased multiples. Hope to see same tops in more and many lovely PASTEL colors again -- will definitely buy multiples of this item AGAIN and AGAIN
About This Item
- Whether you're running your hardest or just running some errands, the activewear top provides a touch of fashion while still being functional enough for intense physical activity.
- A chic cowl neck design sets this piece apart from your average hoodie.
- The pullover features a rounded hemline offering additional coverage during exercise.
- An ideal lightweight layering piece to throw on over your tank top or tee for a chilly morning jog.
- Secure drawstring hood allows you to adapt the piece to fit your needs.
- Made from rayon and spandex fabric blend, the athletic sweater is soft and durable enough for seasons of training.
Country of Origin: Viet Nam
Soft and Comfy
I purchased mine at the store, didn't try it on, just held it up to my body. The style runs large. I'm 5'7'' tall and weigh 146 lbs. Normally I wear M to L, according to the style/manufacturer. The mediums looked huge so I bought a small and figured I could return it if it was too small. I kept it because I like they way it just casually hung on me. It's not really see-through but the aqua is a little revealing. When I returned to the store to buy other colors, I couldn't find the pullovers anywhere. Have no idea where they went so I'm ordering online. They go great with skinny jeans and leggings. It's a very relaxed fit and I love mine. It's true that the sleeves are different but I like the way I feel in the pullover. It's quite soft and comfy on the skin.
batwing sleeves - not a good look wearing.
Positives: The colors are very pretty. I bought the coral, lavender, and spearmint. The length in back is long enough to cover below areas. The hood design is easy to pull up close to the neck area to resemble a cowl neck. Negatives: The sleeves are sewn like bat-sleeves. The armpits are sewn to the sleeves at about the waistline, so the shirt hangs very loose, really, you lift your arms and you look like you have batwings. The fabric is not see through, but thin, almost like a cotton silk. The shirts are very wrinkled upon arriving. I am returning these because of the batwing fit so I cannot tell about how they wash. I just wish these would have been made to truly fit like a shirt, not a cape.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question