Similar items in stock
Avia Men's Peter Wide Walking Shoe
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Spend your days in stylish comfort when you wear these Avia Men's Peter Wide Walking Shoes. The simple, yet fashionable sneakers feature a PU upper shaped into a classic silhouette. These men's walking shoes feature a lace-up style, a padded footbed for comfort and a rubber sole for traction. The sneakers are excellent for those who need a wider width and offer optimal support, whether you are power walking or simply going about your daily tasks.
Avia Men's Peter Wide Walking Shoes:
- PU upper
- Lace-up style
- Low-top sneaker silhouette
- Wide width
- Padded footbed
- Padded tongue
- Rubber sole
- Avia walking shoes available in various sizes
Explore this item
|Shoe Category:||Men'S Shoes|
|Casual & Dress Shoe Style:||Walking Shoes|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 6.00 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Polyurethane (it's all synthetic). Don't waste your money on this version. The older version had a leather upper and was a MUCH better shoe.by Jeffer8/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- PU PolyUrethane Upper. Synthetic (plastic) material with minute bubbles or cells and a skin like surface. Used for upper materials, and in a different form for midsoles or padding foam. In other words, it will make your feet sweat without socks.by KatyKatIL4/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- try on-line.by Jeffer8/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- on these sneakers if your size 14 you would need 15 or 16. 13 didn't fit me and I'm a 12by champclark6/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear in 10 D in most shoes, also. The original shoe, referred to in my review is excellent. If you can find one with the leather uppers and plastic heel wedge buy em. But don't buy the replacement shoe with the same avia model #.by Jeffer8/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- only wideby easyriderking10/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?