It feels very comfort and mild using this one which I don't feel the same way when using Johnson's. I am male in my 30's try to protect my hair. It seems like I found a better product for that purpose now.
About This Item
- 12-fl. oz bottle Aveeno Baby Gentle Conditioning Shampoo
- Contains natural oat extract and Vitamin E
- Baby shampoo gently cleanses, conditions, and nourishes your baby's hair
- Gentle shampoo is specially formulated for babies' delicate hair
- The unique conditioning formula leaves hair soft, smooth, and easy to manage
- Shampoo features a tear-free, hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free formula
- Comes from Aveeno, a pediatrician-recommended brand for over 60 years
- Can be used every day to easily clean & condition your baby's hair
Stop Use Indications: Safety tip: keep out of reach of children. Do not use if quality seal is broken.
Ingredients: Water, cocamidopropyl betaine, coco-glucoside, glycerin, citric acid, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, sodium benzoate, glyceryl oleate, styrene/acrylates copolymer, sodium hydroxide, fragrance, polyquaternium-10, tocopheryl acetate, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, guar, hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, butylene glycol, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract.
Instructions: Twist off cap, remove quality seal. Wet your baby's hair with warm water and gently massage in shampoo. Lather and rinse. Questions? 866-4AVEENO; Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755 or visit www.aveeno.com
Explore this item
12 fl oz (354 ml)
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
1.82 x 3.45 x 7.26 Inches
Great for children with sensitive skin
I purchased this for my 5 year old son. I thought he was getting to old for baby shampoo. However, his skin is sensitive and I wanted something that was tear-free. It works great on his curly hair. I wish it had a little more fragrance. Little on the expensive side as well.
Annabelle's shampoo :)
I love this product :) My daughter Annabelle was born with a full head of hair. We started out using Johnson's baby shampoo and it caused her hair to be very dry and her scalp became very flaky. I am a new mom so I got very upset and did not understand why this was happening, but decided to switch to Aveeno Gentle Conditioning Shampoo. I am so happy we did because she has been flake free and her hair is so soft now :) we have been using this product for about 6 months now and will be trying the rest of the Aveeno baby line :) thank you Aveeno