Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$11.89
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Moisture Cream is clinically proven to moisturize for 24 hours. Formulated specially for babies, this pediatrician-recommended cream is made with Active Naturals Natural Oatmeal, which soothes your baby's dry, sensitive skin. Oatmeal helps maintain skin's moisture barrier to prevent and protect against dryness. Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Moisture Cream is hypoallergenic and fragrance-free.
- 8-ounce tube of moisturizing cream
- Clinically proven to moisturize for 24 hours
- Soothes dry, sensitive skin
- Specially formulated for babies
- Soothing oatmeal
- Fragrance-fee and hypoallergenic
Warning Text: For external use only. When using this product do not get into eyes.Keep out Of reach Of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contacta poison control center immediately.
Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Carbomer, Ceteareth-6, Methylparaben, Sodium Citrate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Stearyl Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, PEG-25 Soy Sterol, Benzaldehyde, Hydrolyzed Oats, Butylene Glycol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract. May Also Contain: Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid.
Instructions: Twist off cap, remove quality seal. Apply liberally or as needed. Do notuse if quality seal is broken.
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Capacity:||5 oz (140 g)|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.99 x 3.00 x 1.87 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream vs. Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Fragrance Free With Natural Colloidal, Oatmeal Moisture Cream
- The Baby Eczema is designed to help dryness from eczema but the Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief is not.by CommunityAnswer6/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- HI Manya, Thank you for reaching out to us with your questions! The AVEENO® Baby™ Soothing Relief Moisture Cream with natural colloidal oatmeal and rich emollients is clinically proven to moisturize for 24 hours and soothe dry skin, even dry sensitive skin. This exclusive soothing cream is non-greasy and absorbs quickly. It is hypoallergenic and fragrance free, so it won't irritate sensitive skin. It's even gentle enough for infants. Our Aveeno® Baby® Eczema Therapy MOISTURIZING CREAM relieves dry, itchy, irritated skin due to eczema. They are both great products, but one helps dry skin due to eczema. We hope this helps. Enjoy the rest of your day!by Johnson & Johnson Support Team10/15/2014Written by a verified representative from Johnson & Johnson Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is this cream organic? I am getting it for my grandchild. Her mother only wants organic products for her dry skin.The baby is 5 days old
- It is not certified organic.by CommunityAnswer6/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- While this product does contain our Active Naturals ingredients, it is not certified organic. You can find out more about our Active Naturals ingredients at http://www.aveeno.com/category/our+ingredients.do. Thanks for the question!by Johnson & Johnson Support Team5/6/2014Written by a verified representative from Johnson & Johnson Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello Derek. The AVEENO® Baby™ Soothing Relief Moisture Cream does not have an expiration date, so you are safe to use it as long as you need to. Have a great day!by Johnson & Johnson Support Team12/4/2016Written by a verified representative from Johnson & Johnson Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (4) (6)Was this answer helpful?