I'm allergic to sulfur and have been using L'oreal sulfate free shampoo and conditioner. Shampoo was alright. Conditioner didn't want to rinse out good. Gave this a try and love it. Hair is so soft. Had to order it with sight to store because they were always sold out in my local store. Was able to pick it up within a day.
Aveeno Pure Renewal Shampoo with Seaweed Extract, 10.5 fl. oz
Arrives by Tue, Mar 3
In stock at San Leandro, 1919 Davis St
About This Item
Aveeno Pure Renewal Shampoo with Seaweed Extract, 10.5 fl oz:
- 10.5 fl oz bottle of Aveeno Pure Renewal sulfate-free shampoo
- Formulated with Seaweed Extract to help rebalance the hair's natural moisture
- Aveeno Pure Renewal shampoo helps effectively remove impurities while refreshing and rebalancing hair
- Sulfate-free shampoo can help renew hair to look healthy while rebalancing the hair's optimal moisture level
- Naturally-derived cleansers and sulfate-free formula help lift away impurities without over-stripping
- Lightweight shampoo formula leaves hair shiny, healthy-looking and full of life
- Seaweed Extract is rich in vitamins, proteins and minerals
- Aveeno Pure Renewal hair shampoo is designed for all hair types and is safe for color-treated hair
- Aveeno Pure Renewal gentle shampoo for use in the shower
- Safe and easy to use
- Helps make hair more manageable after use
Skin Care Concern: Hair Washing
Ingredients: Water, sodium cocoyl isethionate, cocamidopropyl betaine, ammonium lauroyl sarcosinate, acrylates copolymer, cocamide MEA, dimethicone, sodium hydrolyzed potato starch dodecenylsuccinate, fragrance, phenoxyethanol, sodium hydroxide, citric acid, caprylyl glycol, propylene glycol, glycerin, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, laminaria saccharina extract, polyquaternium-7, methylisothiazolinone, titanium dioxide, mica
Instructions: Apply to wet hair and lather with a gentle massaging motion. Rinse thoroughly and follow with Aveeno Pure Renewal Conditioner. Questions? 866-428-3366; Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755 or visit www.aveeno.com
Explore this item
|Shampoo & Conditioner Type|
|Hair Care Key Benefits|
Shine Enhancing, Frizz Control, Strengthening & Split End Repair, Moisturizing
All Hair Types, Color Treated, Dry, Fine
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
1.95 x 1.95 x 8.59 Inches
Love it, please never discontinue
Have been using this shampoo and conditioner for years now. Of course I tried other brands from drugstore to department store but I always come back to this. It leaves my hair clean but doesnt dry it out. It also adds nice volume. My hair looks really healthy using this. The pure moisture line seems to no longer be available, I just hope this shampoo stays around forever. Its amazing and great price too.
I, like so many others, really like this shampoo and the conditioner that goes with it. One of its greatest features is its lack of alcohol. However, I can't seem to find it now. I sincerely hope your company has not given in to the temptation to cheapen this product to save cost. If so, I think you'll find that the loss of a loyal user base will cost you more than any material savings. A real shame.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.