Aveeno Active Naturals Natural Protection Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 50, 3 oz
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$7.06 List price $10.24Save $3.18
- Reduced Price$26.31 List price $31.73Save $5.42
- Reduced Price$24.25 List price $27.99Save $3.74
- Reduced Price$8.82 List price $9.89Save $1.07
- Reduced Price$11.24 List price $14.99Save $3.75
- Reduced Price$25.77 List price $29.53Save $3.76
- Reduced Price$11.65 List price $15.28Save $3.63
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Protect your skin from harmful sun rays with Aveeno Active Naturals Natural Protection Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Lotion. This powerful sunscreen is formulated using only 100 percent organically sourced ingredients, including soothing oats. Aveeno Sunscreen Lotion bonds to your skin to form a protective barrier that scatters both UVA and UVB rays. The formula is specially developed to be sweat and water-resistant for up to 80 minutes, for added ease of use. Developed in partnership with leading dermatologists, this extra-gentle formula with skin-soothing Active Naturals oats is specially designed for sensitive skin. The SPF 50 sunscreen comes in an easy-squeeze tube with a convenient snap tap bottom closure for effortless application.
Aveeno Active Naturals Natural Protection Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Lotion:
- Helps prevent sunburn
- Aveeno sunscreen lotion is formulated with 100% naturally sourced sunscreen ingredients
- Sweat and water resistant (up to 80 minutes)
- For sensitive skin
- With soothing oats
- Dermatologist recommended
- Bottom opening for easy pouring
- Snap tab closure to seal in moisture
Warning Text: Warnings: For external use only. Do not use: on damaged or broken skin. When using this product: keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if: rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (6%), Zinc Oxide (3%). Purpose: Sunscreen. Inactive Ingredients: Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, PEG-8, Beeswax, Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch, Polyamide-5, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Arachidyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Trisiloxane, Dipropylene Glycol Dibenzoate, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Behenyl Alcohol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Bisabolol, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Arachidyl Glycoside, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether Benzoate, Chlorphenesin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Sodium Citrate, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract.
Instructions: Directions: Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours. Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, specially from 10 am - 2 pm; wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses. Children Under 6 Months of Age: Ask a doctor.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||111529000|
|Is Travel Size:||Y|
|SPF Value:||Yes , 50|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.26 x 2.39 x 6.68 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- At this time, we are unable to post this information on the internet. If you would like, you can call us at 1-866-428-3366, we're open Monday through Friday, 8 AM-8 PM EDT. One of our Reps will be able to provide this information for you.by Johnson & Johnson Support Team2/28/2016Written by a verified representative from Johnson & Johnson Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $9.87 Was $10.97Save $1.10
- $8.99 Was $9.92Save $0.93
- $13.47 List price $14.97Save $1.50
- $8.97 Was $9.92Save $0.95
- from $7.86