Stamina Avari Magnetic Elliptical
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$258.26 List price $399.99Save $141.73
- $129.00 List price $249.99Save $120.99
- $134.99 List price $249.99Save $115.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With an elliptical trainer, you work your quadriceps, hamstrings, glutes, chest, back, triceps and biceps. You end up burning more calories and fat in less time. Of course, to get the full benefit of the dual action workout, it is important that you distribute the resistance between your upper and lower body. The pedals have no resistance to your weight so be careful when climbing on and off. Once you have begun the pedal momentum, you simply keep pedaling while the elliptical trainer automatically begins to record your time and distance manually. Get acquainted on how to use the programs and pick a timed workout that suits your fitness goals. Learn how to use the elliptical trainer's stationary handrails. You should not lean or slouch on the rail. To get a better workout on your trunk and legs, drop your hands to your sides. Another important aspect in elliptical trainer use is the pedaling direction, you can pedal forwards or backwards.
Stamina Avari Magnetic Elliptical:
- Low-impact aerobic exercise
- Quiet, smooth, magnetic resistance
- Dual-action handlebars
- Adjustable pedals allow customized foot positions
- Stationary hand grips
- Use with dual-action handlebars for upper and lower body workout or with stationary hand grips for lower body only
- Multi-function display shows workout time, speed, distance, calories burned and heart rate
- Easy-to-reach tension control knob
- Hand pulse sensors built into stationary hand grips
- Foam padded handlebars
- Leveling stabilizer caps
- Wheels for easy portability
- 14" stride length
- Holder for cell phone or MP3
- Assembly required
- Warranty: 90-day on parts, 3-year frame
- Weight limit: 250 lbs
- Overall dimensions: 44.5"L x 24"W x 60"H
- Model# A550-110
|Maximum Weight:||250 lbs|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||A550-110|
|Fitness Goal:||Increase Cardio , Lose Weight|
|Features:||Heart Rate Monitor , Heart Rate Monitor,Upper Body Workout , Upper Body Workout|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The stride length is 14" for this product.by Stamina_Product Expert12/1/2015Written by a verified representative from Stamina_Product ExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The pedal height at the top of the elliptical motion is about 18", given that your knee is bent in that portion, your highest point would be when both feet are even, which would be about 12" off the ground. Add in shoes and possibly coming up on your toes slightly during your stride and you would be very close to bumping the ceiling.by Stamina_Product Expert1/1/2015Written by a verified representative from Stamina_Product ExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The weight limit for this product is 250 lbs.by Stamina_Product Expert12/1/2015Written by a verified representative from Stamina_Product ExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $383.00 List price $599.00Save $216.00
- $139.00 List price $229.00Save $90.00
- $277.00 List price $499.00Save $222.00
- $168.00 List price $194.97Save $26.97
- $105.79 List price $179.00Save $73.21
- $154.07 List price $199.00Save $44.93
- $371.92 List price $599.00Save $227.08