Similar items in stock
IM12IS Cube Ice Maker
About this item
Customers also viewed these products
- $272.99 Was $299.00Save $26.01
- $283.25 Was $333.25Save $50.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Avanti IM12IS Cube Ice Maker - 26 lb Per Day - Platinum, Stainless Steel
Get up to 26 lb. of ice per day anywhere you go with this portable ice-maker. The compact, portable design lets you take this ice-maker wherever you go. With the easy-to-use controls, you can adjust the cube size from small to large. LED indicators tell you when you need to refill the water or when the ice bin is full. Ice-maker also offers a large water supply tank so you don't have to constantly refill the tank. Convenient drain plug lets you easily empty the water tank.
|Volts:||110 V AC|
|CEE Tier:||CEE Tier I|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||IM12IS|
|Features:||selectable cube size (small/large) , compact potable design , makes up to 26 lbs. of ice per day , large water supply tank , bullet style cubes , lightweight / portable , easy to use electronic controls|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||15.60 x 9.80 x 13.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. How long does it take to make ice cubes & does it keep the ice frozen or do I need to put it in my freezer?
- When it stops filling up in the bin you can put it in bags or wherever you want to store it. I turn mine off at night so the cubes just melt and I can start it fresh in the am. Max time for it to make cubes is probably 15 minutes or so and then it just cranks until the bin is full.by almost8gsons9/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will dump a tray of ice in about 12 minutes, it will make about 1/2 lb of ice cubes in about 30 minutes. It will keep it frozen in the machine but I prefer to fill a couple of zip lock bags and put them in the freezer.by SantaSkip9/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is the machine noisy when it's making ice? How about when it's done making ice and when the machine is just on?
- When making ice all you hear is the fan running. The only noise is when the ice falls to the storage bin. Just the sound of the fan when on. About the same as the fan on a computer.by DaWaCo6/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Do you have to leave it on and running continuously or can you unplug it until I need it again?
- This product should be kept running.by CommunityAnswer6/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products