I have one of these in each of my cars and they are amazing. I get alerts whenever they go over a certain speed, so I can keep an eye on my teenage driver. I also use it just to see where the car is at any time so I know if my wife is on the way home. It proved invaluable when my wife forgot where she parked and I was able to pinpoint its exact location.
About This Item
3 Month Data Service Included. Only $9.97 per month. Free Activation. No Contract.
Autobrain Key Features:
- Car Finder - Locate your vehicle using real-time GPS tracking from your smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Vehicle Diagnostics - Wondering what that engine light means? With the help of our diagnostic alerts and specially-trained mechanics, you'll be able to manage car maintenance problems with ease. Don't overpay you mechanic ever again!
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance- Your car is covered for up to 4 service calls per year including towing (15-miles per tow), flat tire, battery, gas delivery and lockout service. Roadside assistance trucks are sent directly to your GPS location so you never have to be stranded again.
- Trip Reports - Make sure your drivers are safe out on the road. You can view and replay turn-by-turn mapping of each trip, with a detailed account of time and miles driven, driving score, safety alerts and more.
- Mileage Cashback - Easily designate your trips as a personal or business trip with the Mileage Cashback feature. Track your vehicle mileage and fuel expenses and when you're ready, you can easily export to a .csv file for company reimbursements or to claim tax credits when you file your tax credits at the end of the year. Autobrain is built to help save you money!
- Emergency Crash Response - If Autobrain detects that you?ve been in a high-impact crash, our emergency advisors can contact you right away. If you can't answer our call, emergency responders will be sent to your vehicle's locations.
- Teen Driver Safety - Autobrain helps keep your teen driver safe with real-time monitoring, speed alerts, hard brake alerts, hard acceleration alerts, custom geofencing, trip reports, curfew alerts, and more.
- Senior Driver Safety - Autobrain helps keep your senior driver safe with real-time monitoring, customizable arrival and departure alerts, as well as nighttime driving alerts.
- Safe Baby Mode- Autobrain will remind you to take your baby out of the car every time the ignition is turned off.
- Works With Your Car: Autobrain works with cars, trucks, vans, and your favorite manufacturers such as Chevy, Ford, Toyota, Honda, Audi, BMW, Mercedes, KIA, Vizr, Hyundai, Jeep, Nissan, Range Rover, Mazda, Acura & more, that are model year 1996 and newer. Autobrain works only in the United States.
- Award Winning: Autobrain has been named Winner of the 2016, 2017 & 2018 National Parenting Award. Autobrain has also been named Wirecutter Magazine's ?Best OBD for Monitoring Drivers?
- Autobrain Pricing: Monthly data subscription is only $9.97, after 3 months of free data included. There are no activation fees and no long-term contracts. A credit or debit card is required to activate.
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
1.63 x 5.06 x 7.19 Inches
I love the fact that I know where my son is at all times. His safety is my first priority. Roadside assistance is right at his fingertips and a notification if an accident occurs. I know when his speeding or when he slams on his breaks. Great product. highly recommend
Thanks to autobrain i have peace of mind.
Having elderly parents that still drive can be worrisome with my 89 year old grandfather still driving this device has given me the ability to monitor hes driving habits closely and that has given me the peace of mind of knowing he is ok and that if he ever gets into a car accident and is unable to contact the police autobrain will notify.
I absolutely love this product for keeping track of my daughter when she drives to practice or comes in late from work. I get notifications on my phone that she arrived at her destination.
Great Product and Customer Service
I have two Autobrain devices and have used them for roadside assistance. I was very happy with the roadside assistance and I have been saved by their reminders to turn your car off when I forgot it on. They saved me from a dead battery.
One of the better ones.
I searched and read about way too many of these things and determined that none are great, but some are ok. This one sounded like one of the better ones. I've been using it for almost 2 months and while there is room for improvement in the app it does work properly almost all the time. The phone app is a little cumbersome and you can also use their actual website as well which gives you more features for some reason. It does do what I wanted and is pretty accurate.
Works pretty good.
I had a car accident and within three minutes I received a phone call from AutoBrain. They knew exactly where I was at and was able to talk to me to see if I was ok. They had sent the police my way. The only thing I don't understand is why they didn't notified my husband of the accident. I had to call him myself.
I should NOT have ignored the bad reviews, now I'm
I ignored the bad reviews and now I am sorry. It worked ok for a few days then started glitching. Called customer support and got run-around. Just checked with Walmart for return and it is not returnable. Now it is going to start charging my card after the free front months expire. And I read somewhere to cancel I have to return the device or get charged another $39 environmental fee. The chat support sucks. They have a phone overseas because of double ring then pause first week a lady with a foreign accent answered and now will not answer the phone ever. Just plays music. It also now causes lights to come on the gauges in dashboard of the car. It may have fouled my cars computer. I have disconnected and throwing in trash.
Be prepared to make many customer service calls!
Buy this if you donât mind spending hours with on a âchatâ with customer service. I made the mistake and bought this from Walmart because it included 3 months of service. Turns out, one month later I got a $14.99 bill. I reached out to them to ensure I wasnât going to be charged and they 1) Never answered the phone so I had to use a chat system and a reply isnât even instant and then 2) got a reply the next day saying it would be taken care off because they system is having a glitch For the month that I had service with them, it was descent and full of features. Itâs worth noting that the alleged âfree 3 monthsâ is for there most premium plan so to keep many of the features after 3 months would have a heafty price tag of $14.99 per month. To me, thatâs expensive! Overall, I wouldnât recommend this device to anyone only because the account management side of things is absolutely horrible and âglitchyâ. I hate having to call or message support and beg for a refund when all of this was supposed to not happen. 1 star.
In theory, this was great. It worked well for the first few months, but over time, it became more and more unreliable. It started out not updating with accurate trip information until one to three days later - it would say the car went somewhere that it had gone the night before - while it was actually parked at home. Eventually, it takes about a week, and even then, it isnât very accurate. The only somewhat reliable thing is the report of exceeding spped limits set - even though the date and time of the violation may not be exactly accurate, the fact that it exceeded and the speed it reports has been accurate. If you are a parent and relying on this to accurately report your childs whereabouts at any given time, it is not reliable for that. I actually am returning ours after giving them a year to figure the system out, but it is growing more unreliable - not improving.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question