Check out these related products
- $12.35 List price $14.95Save $2.60
- $25.32 List price $38.95Save $13.63
- $32.00 Was $33.95Save $1.95
- $28.52 List price $33.95Save $5.43
- $33.56 Was $35.95Save $2.39
- $31.15 Was $33.21Save $2.06
Consider these popular products
- $3.35 List price $3.95Save $0.60
- $2.46 Was $2.90Save $0.44
- $6.29 List price $6.99Save $0.70
- $5.71 Was $6.29Save $0.58
- $11.54 Was $12.83Save $1.29
- $3.44 List price $5.99Save $2.55
- $6.88 List price $11.99Save $5.11
- $8.47 List price $8.99Save $0.52
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Corwin Press, 2004, ISBN# 1412906032
In a clear, concise format, this resource provides the information families and school professionals need when selecting and applying effective treatment for individuals with autism spectrum disorders.
|Number of Pages:||247|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Subject:||AUTISM , AUTISTIC CHILDREN|
|Author:||de Boer-Ott, Sonja R. , Simpson, Richard L. , Griswold, Deborah E./|
|Target Audience:||Scholarly & Professional|
|Series Title:||1-Off Ser.|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||9781412906036|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.75 x 9.75 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.