Anyone that like both the taste of cheese and peanut butter, you must try these. However I can't promise that you won't become addicted! : ) It's a break away from those candies that once you start eating you just can't stop. These are more filling and I would think better for "us" too.
About This Item
- Made with quality ingredients, Austin Peanut Butter on Cheese sandwich crackers are a cheesy and peanut butter filled treat for both kids and adults
- Delicious and creamy real peanut butter filling layered between crispy, cheesy sandwich crackers for a satisfying salty snack experience
- Made with real peanut butter; Kosher Dairy; Contains wheat, peanut, milk and soy ingredients
- Stock your home pantry, keep on hand at the office, and stow in a lunchbox, backpack, or tote bag; A travel-ready food
- Includes 1, 37.2-ounce pack with 27, 1.38-ounce packages of sandwich crackers; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Ingredients: ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE [VITAMIN B1], RIBOFLAVIN [VITAMIN B2], FOLIC ACID), PEANUT BUTTER (ROASTED PEANUTS), SOYBEAN OIL WITH TBHQ FOR FRESHNESS, SUGAR, DEXTROSE, SALT, CONTAINS TWO PERCENT OR LESS OF LEAVENING (BAKING SODA, SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE), CHEDDAR CHEESE (MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES), YELLOW #6, CORNSTARCH, WHEY, RED PEPPER, BUTTERMILK, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, SOY LECITHIN.
Explore this item
Kellogg Sales Company
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
15.06 x 5.09 x 2.75 Inches
I love these snack crackers with peanut butter. I call them "orange crackers" Austin is a really good and reasonably-priced brand. I didn't know it came in large packs like this. I got two of them. They will last me for awhile. I eat them when I want a snack.
Great for snacks or with soup at lunch
Great! I have been eating these Austin Peanut Butter on Cheese Crackers over 25 yrs, used to take them to work to eat on breaks, other employees were always asking me for some so I had to take 2 to work! I still eat one to two per day with soup or just to snack on, I'm 83 yrs old and as long as I can buy them at the store, I will!
Never leave home without a tray
we buy several trays at a time. we keep them in our vans for when someone is hungry, we have them stacked in our emergency stash and we put several packets in little baggies we make to give any homeless we pass on the street along with water, a couple of dollars and scriptures. These are also good for transporting youth. they can have a pack with a bottle of water to get from point A to point B. These are great and filling. Also good for long drives when you board or start to get tired before the next rest station.
Very convenient and tasty...
Had a hard time finding these for a while! Glad to be able to order them again. Very convenient and tasty snack for the grandkids (and me!).
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question