Customers also considered
- $9.17 Was $10.84Save $1.67
- $5.77 Was $6.72Save $0.95
- $199.98 Was $209.29Save $9.31
- $10.39 Was $11.55Save $1.16
- $7.90 Was $9.78Save $1.88
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Prepare for the worst or enjoy the best with the 18-count Augason Farms Simply Meal Packs Long Term Food Storage. Great for everyday consumption, emergencies or camping, each Augason Farms food storage meal pack contains six delicious easy-to-prepare entrees that you'll love. This Augason Farms emergency food kit contains freeze-dried meat for protein as well as fruit and vegetable sources. Providing adequate nutrition under any conditions, the Augason Farms Simply Meal Packs Long Term Food Storage is a smart buy for survivalists and preppers. With a 30-year shelf life, the elements in the Augason Farms food storage packs are easy to prepare and transport. Just add water and cook. Featuring delicious breakfast items and ready-to-eat entrees, the Augason Farms emergency food packs' included recipes offers a wide range of appetizing combinations, making it easy to mix and match meals. Get reliable nutrition with Augason Farms Simply Meal Packs Long Term Food Storage.
Augason Farms Simply Meal Packs Long Term Food Storage, 18 Count:
- Pack of 18
- Ready-to-eat entrees, breakfast items, dehydrate fruits and vegetables
- Augason Farms food storage packs each contain six entrees
- Includes freeze-dried meat for protein
- Quick and easy to prepare
- Included recipes
- Up to 30-year shelf life
- Great for everyday consumption, long-term food storage, emergencies and camping
Ingredients: Honey Coated Banana Slices: Bananas, Coconut/Vegetable Oil, Sugar/Honey, Natural Flavoring. Contains Allergen: Coconut. Processed In A Plant That Handles Wheat, Egg, Dairy, Soybean, Peanut, Cashew, Walnut, And Almond Products. Freeze Dried Sliced Strawberries: Sliced Freeze Dried Strawberries. Processed In A Plant That Handles Wheat, Egg, Dairy, Soybean, Peanut, Cashew, Walnut, And Almond Products. Vegetarian Meat Substitute Bacon Bits (Flavored): Textured Vegetable Protein (Soy Flour, Caramel Color, FD&C Red #3), Soybean Oil, Salt, Natural Flavoring. Contains Allergen: Soy. Processed In A Plant That Handles Wheat, Egg, Dairy, Soybean, Peanut, Cashew, Walnut, And Almond Products.; Creamy Wheat Cereal: Wheat. Contains Allergen: Wheat. Processed In A Plant That Handles Wheat, Egg, Dairy, Soybean, Peanut, Cashew, Walnut, And Almond Products. Dried Scrambled Egg Mix: Whole Eggs, Nonfat Dry Milk, Vegetable Oil. Contains Allergen: Eggs, Milk, And Soy. Processed In A Dedicated Gluten Free Manufacturing And Packaging Site. Processed In A Plant That Handles Egg, Dairy, Soybean, Peanut, Cashew, Walnut, And Almond Products. Buttermilk Pancake Mix: Cake Flour (Bleached Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Soy Flour, Dextrose, Soybean Oil, Buttermilk Powder, Baking Soda, Corn Starch, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Salt, Monocalcium Phosphate, Whole Eggs (Whole Eggs, Sodium Silicoaluminate [As An Anticaking Agent]). Contains Allergens: Dairy, Eggs, Soy And Wheat. Processed In A Plant That Handles Wheat, Egg, Dairy, Soybean, Peanut, Cashew, Walnut, And Almond Products.
Explore this item
|Manufacturer Part Number:||5-07311|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||21.00 x 18.00 x 13.00 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||6|
|Saturated Fat 1 G||5|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 0 Mg||0|
|Total Carbohydrate 2 G||1|
|Dietary Fiber <1 G||4|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 5 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The shelf life differs regarding if you buy the buckets or the # 10 cans. The buckets have mylar lining on the inside, they are bulky takes up a lot of room and they say they have a shelf expectancy of apxt. 10-15 yrs. The # 10 cans have a 20-30 + shelf life. They take a lot less room than the buckets. Also if shelf life is important to you, they advise freeze dried lasts slightly longer than dehydrated also. God Bless, prepare and provide for your familyby FitzPrepper6/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Most products are 25 to 30 years unopened. Once opened if kept as air tight and away from light and moisture you have 6 months to 12 to enjoy eating your product. This can vary with your care the food lasts longer like any of our food or belongings enjoy the taste you will eat it fast enough.by khaos19611/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it states on the can that it will last greater than 10 yrsby preppertoo2/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Food goes rancid or starts breaking down at different times. Rice has I believe a 7 year shelf life because of oils in the kernels. Some veggies (peas, beans, broccoli, etc) can have up to a 30 year shelf life because during the drying process most if not all the moisture content has been eliminated. Some meats can have a 10 year shelf life. In the past all companies have said Up To 30 Years. Augason's is simply being honest and saying you aren't going to get best results if you wait 30 years to eat this. You have not been cheated and you have not been given old cans. It is more like truth in advertising- giving you a better idea of how long you can expect the product to be good. I am surprised Augason's can guarantee 7 years or more on their flour products. Flour goes bad rather quickly though I have heard of ways you can oven can it for longer life. I think I'd rather know which products to make sure I use up first than to count on something for 30 years and find out then that the products went bad years before. *** I don't work for Augason's, I just buy a lot of food from them.by whogivesadarn2/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes a lot of info says 30 25 10 year it depends what and where all you read they do all tend to generalize but a lot of stuff has different time frames because of the product...don't think we will get refunds it lasts as long as they can make read individual items...plus it means best by not spoiled by so I would still eat unless my smell taste says its bad.by khaos19611/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have not bought this product yet. I'm still thinking about it. However, I wanted to make a suggestion that might help you. Walmart does not have a zoom in function here but if you visit Augason Farms's website, they do. You can read the labels and see the # of servings on each can. I don't pay much attention to that because imo serving sizes run small, at least for my family. But, reading the label would give you an idea of how many servings and even what other ingredients are in the product. I often have both Walmart and Augason Farms websites up together to price compare and to read the labels. I hope this suggestion helps you a little.by whogivesadarn2/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you enlarge can picture it will say or they have page on their own site with calories nutrients size of servings and amount of. Example #10 cam milk is 39 8oz servings...go look at their home site better descriptions of that information sometimes cheaper one or other place information here from another ? asked Yes a lot of info says 30 25 10 year it depends what and where all you read they do all tend to generalize but a lot of stuff has different time frames because of the product...don't think we will get refunds it lasts as long as they can make read individual items...plus it means best by not spoiled by so I would still eat unless my smell taste says its bad.by khaos19612/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$79.98 Was $105.00Save $25.02
- $974.99 Was $1150.00Save $175.01
- $9.17 Was $10.84Save $1.67