Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- $34.34 List price $36.69Save $2.35
- $31.05 List price $38.59Save $7.54
- $38.97 List price $41.49Save $2.52
- $32.99 List price $43.09Save $10.10
- $38.63 List price $43.09Save $4.46
- from $14.36
- Reduced Pricefrom $14.67
- from $11.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Attwood Kayak Dry Bag has a heavy-duty 500-denier PVC fabric construction in safety yellow with black-accented components. This outdoor dry bag has a strong over-molded carry handle and lower draw straps for maximum compression. It features an easy-roll-down closure and offers a large 40-liter storage area. The bag is watertight in order to keep all your supplies and equipment dry.
Attwood Kayak Dry Bag, Safety Yellow:
- Heavy duty 500 denier fabric
- Easy roll down closure
- Heavy duty construction
- Large 40-liter storage capacity
- 1-year warranty
- Safety yellow, large dry bag
|Manufacturer Part Number:||11894-2|
|Features:||ATTWOOD 40 LITER DRY BAG|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||29.00 x 18.00 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I tried air test, and it took all night for air to seep out, water tight, ya, but for how long??? quick dunk, no problem, even longer, drop into a lake over night to keep bears out of your food, might get the corn flakes soggy...by doberman15/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, briefly. I have yet to use a dry bag that is 100% water proof when completely submerged for long times. The more you fold the closing material the better the seal. One fold ok, two folds good, three folds best. The seams hold water so far. As far as rain or splash water, these bags will do the job.by rrorr10/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby scrab9/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no though leakage was smallby Scoutmaster2948/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. is there a way I can attach a shoulder strap to it for convenience in transporting this dry bay?
- Yes. It has poly loops on the sides that could be used for clip on backpack straps for hiking.by Bookem5/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It already comes with a shoulder strap so you can wear it as you do a messenger bag across your whole body leaving you with both hands.by reviewer3165/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- ggod question, I thought of it myself, going to try it using straps from another bag, the loops seem right, Im thinking it can be doneby doberman15/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Packed, the bag is round and measures roughly 12 inches diameter. Although the bag is 27 inches tall, it can only be packed to about 20-21 inches to allow the top flap to be rolled down 3 times and secured (sealing the end and making it waterproof). Summary - figure a circular space 12 inches diameter X 20 inches tall.by pnoman12/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This bag is 29 inches long, 18 inches wide and .5 inches deep.by CommunityAnswer9/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?