Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$28.64 List price $34.19Save $5.55
- Rollback$31.62 Was $54.95Save $23.33
- $26.95 Was $32.42Save $5.47
- Reduced Price
- from $27.20
La Crosse Technology Atomic Projection Alarm Clock with Temperature
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$39.62 Was $69.97Save $30.35
- from $23.99Save $1.92
- $18.17 Was $21.91Save $3.74
- Reduced Price$31.40 List price $41.87Save $10.47
- $37.04 Was $39.99Save $2.95
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This great Atomic projection alarm clock lets you know the temperature outdoors before getting out of bed. This unit has indoor temperature, relative humidity, and outside temperature. The outdoor temperature information is received from a remote transmitter that may be placed up to eighty feet away from the main unit. To better display the time and temperature, a red light projects the information onto the ceiling or a wall. Wireleess outdoor temperature, montors indoor temperature, indoor humdity, projects time and outside temperature on the wall or ceiling in easy to read numbers. Projection and arm rotate for proper viewing, Atomic time and date with manual setting, and automatically updates for daylight saving time, perpetual calendar, time zone setting, time alarm with snooze and AC power adapter included.
- Sleek silver design
- LED backlight
- Self-setting Atomic Time
- Wireless outside temperature
- Monitors inside temperature and humidity
- Projection and arm rotate for proper viewing
- Time Zone setting
- Time Alarm with Snooze
- Projection Alarm: 2 "AA" Alkaline Batteries (not included) or included AC Power Adapter
- Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline Batteries (not included)
|Manufacturer Part Number:||WT-5120U-CBP|
|Features:||Alarm , Atomic , Projection , Digital|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.50 x 1.25 x 3.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 6" wide, 3 1/2" tall, 2" deepby MarriedwithChildren28/22/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 5.5 x 1.25 x 3.25by LacTech7/9/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's about 1" thick by 6" by 4". Very compact for a projector clock.by Crashmanager2/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it's not real big, about the size of a postcard....maybe a little biggerby nesky9310/9/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Rotates in 45 degree increments. 0, 90, 180, and 270 degree settings.by MarriedwithChildren212/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you can change it in 4 positions, depend how you want to see itby destroyer177/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The projector body rotates about 45 degrees in either direction and the projector display electronically rotates to 4 positions (0, 90, 180, 270). Note the projector turns off when under battery power.by Crashmanager2/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What is the difference in this clock and the La Crosse Technology WT-5210U-IT clock that is on the website for 32.00
- The WT-5210U-IT has a longer range of its outside temperature sensor. (330ft to 80ft compared the WT-5120U) WT-5210U-IT also can transmit at lower temperatures, (-39.8 to -21.8) The WT-5210U has quicker updates on temperature,humidity. And has longer battery life, higher transmission range.by LacTech12/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?