Customers also considered
- Clearance$12.99 List price $15.40Save $2.41
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$13.61 List price $21.30Save $7.69
- Reduced Price$23.99 List price $38.99Save $15.00
- Reduced Price$27.99 List price $43.99Save $16.00
- $23.03 List price $30.99Save $7.96
- from $14.39
- $68.45 List price $122.50Save $54.05
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Atlantic 6-Shelf Can Storage Rack makes organizing your pantry or storage space a breeze. The steel wire design brings simplicity and practicality to storing cans in an easy-to-reach and durable design. The silver can rack is simple to set up and requires no tools for installation, so you can efficiently organize all your storage locations. The six shelves make it just the right size to fit between the wall-mounted shelves without bending or breaking. The sturdy design of this can shelf is great for holding up to 12 soda cans or 24 6-oz tuna cans. Its angled frame makes it convenient to retrieve the canned goods when you need them. It is designed to be simple to clean. The compact size of the Atlantic 6-Shelf Can Storage Rack makes it great for any size storage space without taking up needed space in your pantry, closet or cabinet.
If you are looking for a way to organize you canned goods, this unit provides a functional solution.
Atlantic 6-Shelf C an Rack, Silver:
- Slim, space-saving storage solution
- Durable steel wire construction is designed to withstand continuous use
- Angled shelves for convenient and easy retrieval
- Compact size fits in most cabinets and on most pantry shelves
- Practical can shelf storage
- Easy-to-clean finish
- Silver can rack features a no-tool assembly
- Capacity: 12 soda cans or 24 (6 oz) tuna cans
|Video Game Platform:||ATLANTIC 23235595 Canrack (Double);|
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||23235595|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||15.25 x 11.13 x 23.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No it does not do thatby ladyoftheroad3/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes they doby hottshop111/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The cans do fall forward when you take the front one out. However, you cannot load from the top or back. You must take out all the cans in order to put the newest in the back.by Achalas10/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it doesn't work that way. If u want to reload u would have to move the old cans out the way then put the new ones then old ones back in front. Only holds about3 regular cans in one row. I squeeze 4 with the front one hanging outby MrsKCB4/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby my2doglover8/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've never tried a Can around, but I have this rack and the shelves are angled somewhat so that the cans toward the back roll forward when you take a can from the front. So I'm guessing the answer to your question is yes, because if you load the newer items in the back, you will use your older cans toward the front first. Automatic inventory rotation. I love it!by Menditha8/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the cans do roll forward, worth every penny !!!by egoff18/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- mine did not except the smaller cans but remember each time you will have to remove all existing cans in order to place the freshest to the back wish it worked like a fridge soda can holder but no such luckby 2xsthefungranny8/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they roll forward on their own, but not the oldest first. It is basically a slanted shelf that holds 3 deep, with a ledge to keep them from falling out. basic. only 3 deep, so you should be able to rearrange them easily to use oldest first.by dazywings8/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- if you put the oldest cans on first , then when add cans put new ones in the back They will fall down in rotation you put them in.by mary657618/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you must pick through the 3 or 4 cansby 001ridge2/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no the cans do not rotateby cookiejar7422/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes they will roll forward they are on a slight inclineby MrsFixIt22/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. But I only buy what I need.by CoronaBabs2/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unfortunately, this particular rack does not rotate the cans in the way that you want. However, I have seen other racks that do just that! They only rotate within each section of each shelf. For example, one out three rows (on one shelf) would probably hold 3-4 cans of tomatoes; if you place the cans according to FIFO, they would roll out that way. The disadvantage with that is: to restock or add another can, you would have to remove the entire row of cans to do so. It's too bad that they don't roll from top-down. That would be a great plus! I've seen racks meant for soda cans that do that; keep searching if this isn't the one for you. I hope this was helpful and good luck on your search!by KIRIDA6712/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, first in last out. Keep in mind you are only able to put 3 to four cans in a row, and depending on the height of the can, about 3 cans across.by jujubb2/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Janlovespurple2/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, not a First In First Out unit. You load 3 (large cans) or 4 (small cans) in from the front. If you want the 2nd can, you'll have to pull out the can in front of it to get to the 2nd can. And so on.by ootllat12/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, the cans just roll down.by mrschessiepup2/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You could only do that on the top shelf. The shelfs are slanted so when you pull out one can, the rest will roll forward.by CrystalCW2/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It can hold more. I would say that it can hold 12 soda or 24 tuna cans on top. The organizer is really in two 3 shelf units. They can be stacked if you had the height for it. Mine are side by side. The opening for the bottom two shelves on each unit are not tall enough to insert a larger can (a can with a larger circumference than a standard soup or green bean can) so you would need to save the top shelf for larger cans. You can remove a shelf if you need the extra height.by jmaynineteen3/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The 6 shelf unit is two 3 shelf units stacked on top of each other, so yes you can sit them side by side if wanted. Each shelf only holds about 3-4 cans deep and three rows side by side depending on how big your cans are.by 001ridge2/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its actually two sets of 3 shelves that can be stacked as 6 shelves or used separately. Yea I don't get that description at all, one shelf won't hold 12 soda cans. One shelf will hold 12 soups cans (3 rows of 4) The bigger can's like veggies it will hold 9. I'm not sure what you mean one one shelf but you wouldn't have to put the all in when you put it together if you didn't want too but it would cut down on your capacity immensely.by cookiejar7428/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes you can remove one of the shelves, it will need at least 2 for it to be stable. it depends on what type of cans you put as to how many it will hold.by MrsFixIt22/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Each shelf is placed in and is adjustable to a point. You can get three cans across each shelf and there is a thin seperator.by CoronaBabs2/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Each unit has three racks that can be raised or lowered about 1/2 inch to fit smaller or larger cans. On one rack, you should be able to put 12 soda cans or 12 campbell soup cans, but if you want to put a regular can of veggies, like 14-15 oz, you will only be able to store about 9 cans per rack.by jujubb8/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Each shelf is separate and holds a total of three rows across of three 14 1/2 oz cans of veggies (9 cans total per shelf, 27 cans per unit) or four 10 3/4 oz cans of soup (12 cans total per shelf, 36 cans per unit). I don't know about soda because I don't buy soda in cans.by junassicpark9/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This unit is two(2) sections stacked on top of each other. Each shelf can hold 12 coke cans or 24 tuna cans. The shelf in the middle can be left out if you like or the one on the top. But for support I would use two shelves or three.by lrm112/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It consists of 2 interlocking sets of the shelves to complete one unit with the capacity shown.by frequentonlineshopper83/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I own this unit, please read my review and click on photo to enlarge and I think you'll get a better idea of how it works. First of all, the 6 shelf unit is ACTUALLY two 3 Shelf units stacked. I did not stack mine(see photo). The 3 shelf unit cannot be made any smaller. To answer your 2nd question, one shelf will hold 12 soda cans. I do not own tuna cans so I do not know how many will fit, but it will be a lot! There are metal "wires" that can be hooked on each shelf to make rows for different size cans to fit on same shelf. I did not use these to separate my cans. I hope this information and my review/photo helps.by scrapperstamper3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (13) (1)Was this answer helpful?