Atkins��� Farmhouse-Style Sausage Scramble 7 oz. Box
About this item
About this item
Try all the delicious ways to maintain the Atkins lifestyle throughout the day!
- Atkins Farmhouse-Style Sausage Scramble.
- 2g sugar.
- 5g net carbs*.
- Not a low calorie food.
- See nutrition information for calorie, fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, sodium and sugar content.
- Farmhouse-style sausage scramble.
- Scrambled eggs with custom-made sausage, American cheese, green & red bell peppers and fire-roasted onions.
- No preservatives.
- U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
- Try all the delicious ways to maintain the Atkins lifestyle throughout the day!
- Wholesome frozen meals:Atkins frozen meals provide a delicious & satisfying high protein meal option when time is short.
- With entrees, pizzas and breakfast sandwiches available, there is a premium flavor for every craving!
- Premium meal & snack bars:Enjoy delicious Atkins bars at home or on-the-go!
- Providing protein, fiber and the taste you love, Atkins bars are a convenient and nutritious way to stay satisfied until your next meal.
- Indulgent treats:The rich, sweet taste you crave without all the sugar, Atkins Endulge treats are the perfect solution for your sweet tooth.
- Enjoy an Atkins Endulge treat whenever a sweet craving strikes!
- Creamy shakes:Savor a rich and creamy Atkins shake to keep you satisfied throughout the morning.
- Atkins shakes are an excellent source of protein, calcium & important vitamins and minerals in one convenient serving!
- Learn more about the Atkins weight loss program and all the free tools to help you succeed with your weight loss goals at atkins.com.
- *Counting carbs?
- Atkins net carb count assists you in tracking carbs that impact blood sugar.
- Fiber and sugar alcohols should be subtracted from the total carbs since they minimally impact blood sugar.
- Total carbs 6g - total fiber 1g = Atkins 5g net carbs.
- 2014 Atkins Nutritionals, Inc.1-800-6-ATKINS.
Warning Text: Contains eggs, milk.
Ingredients: Scrambled Eggs (Whole Eggs, Skim Milk, Soybean Oil, Corn Starch, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid), Breakfast Sausage (Pork, Water, Salt, Spices, Sodium Phosphate, Flavorings), Green Bell Pepper, Pasteurized Processed American Cheese (Cheese [Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], Water, Cream, Sodium Phosphates, Sodium Citrate, Salt, Vegetable Color [Annatto, Paprika]), Fire Roasted Onions, Red Bell Peppers.
Instructions: Microwave Oven (suggested method):Cook only one product at a time.1: Place a 1" slit in the center of the film.2: Microwave product on high for 3 minutes.*3: Remove film, stir and replace film.4: Microwave on high for an additional 1 minutes.*5: Let stand 1 minute. Carefully remove as product will be hot; stir.*Microwave ovens below 1100 watts may require additional cook time to reach proper temperature. Check that product is cooked thoroughly. Internal temperature needs to reach 165F as measured by a food thermometer in several spots. Conventional Oven: Do not prepare in toaster oven.1: Preheat oven to 350F. Empty contents of tray into Oven Safe Dish.2: Cover dish with foil and cut a 1" slit in center. Place on center rack of oven.3: Bake for 35 minutes.* Carefully remove from oven, Stir and replace foil.4: Bake for an additional 10 minutes.*product will be hot. Let Stand 5 minute; Stir.* Temperatures above 350F and/or failure to use a baking dish may cause damage to the tray, food and/or oven. Check that product is cooked thoroughly. Internal temperature needs to reach 165F as measured by a food thermometer in several spots.
Safe Handling Instructions: Cook thoroughly.For Food Safety and Quality: Keep frozen: do not thaw. Ovens and wattages vary. Adjust cooking times as needed. Product must be cooked thoroughly. Read and follow the cooking instructions.
Explore this item
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4