Athens Mini Fillo Shells, 15 count, 1.9 oz
Customers also viewed these products
- $15.66 Was $21.36Save $5.70
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Athens Mini Fillo Shells:
- Light, crispy layers of fillo (Phyllo) dough
- Fully baked--just fill and serve
Ingredients: Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Corn Starch, Canola Oil, (Canola Oil, Rosemary Extract, Ascorbic Acid [Antioxidant]) Or High Oleic Soybean Oil, Vital Wheat Gluten, Salt, Preservatives (Calcium and/Or Sodium Propionate, Potassium Sorbate), Dextrose, Maltodextrin, Citric Acid. Contains Wheat.
Instructions: Store frozen, refrigerated or at room temperature. For optimalfreshness, freeze until ready To serve. If frozen, thaw at roomtemperature 10 minutes. Add hot or cold fillings. Serve immediately. Ifreheating is necessary, serve immediately. If you wish To heat. Heatingtimes will vary with individual oven, type Of filling And number ofshells. Remember that mini fillo shells are prebaked! Oven or toasteroven - 1. preheat oven To 350 F. 2. remove From outer carton & innertray. 3. fill shells And place on baking sheet. 4. bake until fillingis hot, about 5 To 8 minutes. Serve immediately. Note: if fillingbecomes too dry, cover with aluminum foil. For added crispness - 1.preheat oven To 350 F. 2. remove From outer carton & inner tray. 3.place shells on baking sheet. 4. bake 3 To 5 minutes. 5. allow shellsto cool before filling.
Explore this item
|Food Form:||mini fillo shells|
|Number of Pieces:||15 shells|
|Size:||1.9 oz net|
|Features:||No trans fat , Kosher pareve , No cholesterol , Light And flaky , Fully baked|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.94 x 10.13 x 6.69 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||10|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 1 G||2|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 25 Mg||1|
|Total Carbohydrate 4 G||1|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 1 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Frozen section near frozen pies.by Ashwood8/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In the frozen food department.by SunsetBoulevard8/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Frozenby jspkicker8/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Frozen food department with the pie shells.... :)by GeorgiaGirl088/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Freezer department by frozen pie shellsby Kathy8/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- In the frozen food section with the frozen desserts/cool whip.by Cindy8/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Frozen...near frozen piesby suelaw508/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The directions say "store frozen" so I would start in Frozen Foodsby hotinala8/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (2)Was this answer helpful?