Check out these related products
Asus VivoTab Smart with WiFi 10.1" Touchscreen Tablet PC Featuring Windows 8 Operating System, Black
About this item
Consider these popular products
- $59.88 List price $99.99Save $40.11
- $99.98 List price $179.99Save $80.01
- $544.55 List price $799.99Save $255.44
- $825.25 Was $1066.40Save $241.15
- $1,638.32 Was $1785.99Save $147.67
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Smart with WiFi Asus VivoTab Tablet runs Windows 8 and features the Intel Atom Z2760 dual-core processor. Expect stunning responsiveness, fast web-browsing speeds and touch-friendly productivity. At just 1.27 lbs, the Smart with WiFi Asus VivoTab Tablet comes loaded with features like IPS display, an 8MP rear camera with LED flash, 2MP front camera with LED indicator, as well as NFC functionality.
Asus VivoTab Smart with WiFi 10.1" Touchscreen Tablet PC:
- The Smart with WiFi Asus VivoTab Tablet features a 1.8GHz Intel Atom Z2760 processor
- 2GB DDR3 of system memory and 64GB on-board storage memory
- 10.1" touchscreen, 1366 x 768 resolution
- The black Asus Touchscreen Tablet features built-in 802.11b/g/n WiFi and Bluetooth v4.0
- Back 8MP webcam and front 2MP webcam with auto-focus and LED flash
- Micro HDMI port, headphone-out, microphone-in
- 64GB on-board storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot
- 1080p Full HD video playback and 1080p Full HD video capture
- G-Sensor, E-Compass, light sensor, gyroscope
- The Asus 10.1" Tablet PC Featuring Windows 8 Operating System has up to 9 hours of run time on a full charge
- Black Asus Touchscreen Tablet Weighs 1.3 lbs; 10.5" x 0.4" x 6.7" dimensions
- Windows 8 OS
- Media Formats: Popular media formats
- Asus 10.1" Tablet PC Featuring Windows 8 Operating System, manual, cleaning cloth and AC adapter
What's a Tablet PC?
Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4g mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service).
|Processor Type:||Intel Atom|
|Display Technology:||LED Backlight, HD Capacitive Touchscreen Display|
|Processor Speed:||1.80 GHz|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Connector Type:||1 x Headphone/Microphone, 1 x MicroHDMI, 1 x MicroUSB 2.0|
|Operating System:||Microsoft Windows|
|Battery Life:||9 hours|
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||ME400C-C1-BK|
|RAM Memory:||2 GB|
|Accessories Included:||Cleaning Cloth , AC Adapter|
|Features:||Webcam , G-sensor , Ambient Light Sensor , Digital Compass , Gyro Sensor|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.90 x 7.20 x 1.80 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- They work the same way, but Jelly Bean is the more current operating system of the two, so it has more updated features. The update includes things like changes in some of the graphics, being able to restrict access to certain apps, and the introduction of Google Now.by CommunityAnswer11/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Ice cream sandwich is an older Android version while Jelly Beans is a newer version.by Asus_Answers2/22/2014Written by a verified representative from Asus_AnswersWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it has a Windows operating system so it is compatible with Flash player.by CommunityAnswer3/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it comes with Adobe Flash and it can be upgraded to newer version.by Asus_Answers3/11/2014Written by a verified representative from Asus_AnswersWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This tablet features wifi and blue tooth compatibility.by CommunityAnswer3/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is Bluetooth capable.by Asus_Answers3/7/2014Written by a verified representative from Asus_AnswersWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?