Customers also viewed these products
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Asus Crosshair V Formula AMD 990FX Motherboard supports AMD Socket AM3+ multi-core processors with up to eight native CPU cores, delivering better overclocking capabilities with less power consumption. It features AMD Turbo CORE Technology 2.0 and accelerates data transfer rate up to 5200Mtps via HyperTransport 3.0 based system bus. This Formula-Z Asus 990FX Motherboard also supports AMD CPUs in the 32nm manufacturing process. With the Crosshair V Formula-Z you'll be able to run both multi-GPU setups. The Asus Crosshair V Formula Motherboard features SLI/CrossFire on Demand technology, supporting up to four graphics cards in a Quad-GPU SLI or 3-Way SLI/CrossFireX configuration. Whichever path you take, you can be assured of jaw-dropping graphics at a level previously unseen.
This motherboard supports DDR3 2400 (O.C.) that provides faster data transfer rate and more bandwidth to increase memory computing efficiency, enhancing system performance in 3D graphics and other memory demanding applications.
Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z AMD 990FX Motherboard:
- Extreme Engine Digi+ II combines analog and digital design elements
- SupremeFX III for ultra-real cinematic in-game surround sound
- GameFirst II puts your frags first
- 3-Way NIVDIA SLI/AMD CrossFireX technologies
- Intel Gigabit LAN for fast network connectivity
- UEFI BIOS is a flexible and easy BIOS interface
- Asus Crosshair V Formula Motherboard is Windows 8 ready
|Processor Type:||AMD 990FX|
|Memory Card Type:||3 x PCI Express 2.0 x16, 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x4, 2 x PCI Express 2.0 x1|
|Maximum RAM Supported:||32 GB|
|Connector Type:||6 x Aux Audio, 2 x eSATA, 1 x Ethernet, 1 x Optical Digital, 1 x PS/2, 8 x USB 2.0, 4 x USB 3.0|
|Motherboard Form Factor:||ATX|
|Interface Type:||8 x SATA 6Gbps, 2 x eSATA 6Gbps - RAID 0/RAID 1/RAID 5/RAID 10|
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
|Number of Channels:||7.1|
|Video Game Platform:||AMD|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CROSSHAIRVFORMULA-Z|
|CPU Socket Type:||AMD AM3|
|Features:||SupremeFX III built-in 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||14.40 x 11.60 x 3.20 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The motherboard only supports PCIe X16 2.0, but the video card requested runs on PCIe X16 3.0 . You can use a 3.0 card in the 2.0 slot, with no hit to performance currently, but potential future updates may change that.by CommunityAnswer8/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The graphics card requires PCI Express 3.0, but the Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z AMD 990FX Motherboard only supports PCI Express 2.0.by Asus_Answers8/10/2014Written by a verified representative from Asus_AnswersWas this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. this motherboard supports that processor? http://www.walmart.com/ip/AMD-FX-8350-4-GHz-Processor/22356544
- Yes, the Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z AMD 990FX Motherboard supports both Processors you've listed.by Asus_Answers7/3/2014Written by a verified representative from Asus_AnswersWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products