Consider these popular products
- Rollbackfrom $69.98
- from $49.99
Eee Pad Transformer TF101-B1 Tablet Computer
About this item
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101-B1 10.1" LED Tablet Computer - Tegra 2 1 GHz - Espresso 1280 x 800 WXGA Display - 1 GB RAM - 32 GB SSD - nVIDIA ULP GeForce - Bluetooth - Webcam - Android 3.0 - 8 Hour Battery - HDMI - LED Backlight - Wireless LAN - Bluetooth - NVIDIA ULP GeForce Graphics - HDMI - Front Camera/Webcam
ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101-B1 10.1-Inch Tablet Computer:
To learn more about Tablet PCs and what they can do for you, click here.
|Processor Type:||Nvidia Tegra|
|Hard Drive Capacity:||32 GB|
|Display Technology:||Active Matrix TFT Color LCD|
|Resolution:||1280 x 800|
|Memory Card Type:||Yes|
|Processor Speed:||1 GHz|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Maximum RAM Supported:||1 GB|
|Operating System:||Android 3.0 Honeycomb|
|Battery Life:||8 hours|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||TF101-B1|
|RAM Memory:||1 GB|
|Accessories Included:|| |
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.96 x 10.70 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Sure does. Anywhere you have access to WiFi you can get a signal. Of course getting access... well that all depends on if your local coffee shop likes the idea of free WiFi ;-)by SnoopScottyG10/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it does plus blueby Teddyballgame7/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it can connect to hot spots or any open wifi.by tsekhar5/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it will. It can connect to any wifi that is available.by tsekhar6/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In the Android Market the 'YouVersion' application has MANY searchable/annotatable versions of the bible available. The size/format of this screen makes it easier to study than on an Android phone. Oh, and did I mention that the App is FREE? (some bible versions MAY require purchasing.)by laroadrash112/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's a tablet computer running Android Honeycomb software. That being said if ALL you want to do is load books on it I'd recommend the Kindle Fire, or something similar. It'll allow you to read all you want and save you some cash. If you want to be able to play games, listen to music, edit word, excel, powerpoint documents, watch movies, surf the internet, check email, AND YES, read the bible, plus thousands of other books, then you should get the Transformer. Better yet, wait a few weeks until the Transformer 2 comes out. This one should drop in price so you can get it at a bargain, or you can just get the beefier tablet at close to the same price.by SnoopScottyG10/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with Google books on it, you would just have to download the Bible from the e-book store. Depending upon the version you are after, it might be free up to $10.by thedreamyre10/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this can be used as an ereader and you will be able to load and read the bible on it in different formats....the easiest will be a pdf file or if it is on the nook, kindle or google book marketby keegsterjml8/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- ** The Transformer 2 is RUMORED to come out Nov 7th, 2011 so you may want to wait to buy it ** I used my buddy's iPad for a few months, and actually won and iPad 2. I traded the iPad 2 for the Transformer and haven't regretted it for a second. First, the iPad can't handle flash on websites. Although more and more aren't using flash, it's nice to have the option. Second, the iPad can't multitask. It's super annoying to open one program, then think of something you needed to look up online but have to close out the program you were in to do so. Then have to open it back up again and get wherever you were before closing the program to open the web browser. The Transformer has a little pop up list of your most recent actions so I can play Angry Birds, bounce to my inbox, finish editing a document, check my facebook page, then back to Angry Birds right where I left off. Third, the keyboard ROCKS. With the iPad you CAN get keyboards but they are nowhere near as brilliant as this one. This keyboard/dock ADDS to the battery life by 6-7 hours and adds 2 full sized USB ports, and an SD port. It also has all the 'hot' keys for android built in (like back and home). Fourth, I prefer Android to iOS. I think iOS is more refined but I like having widgets and more customization. Fifth, it's cheaper to get a 32 GB Transformer than it is to get a 16 GB iPad 2.by SnoopScottyG10/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this tablet has the same screen as an ipad2 with both ips screen with gorilla glass the internet browser is just as fast and sometimes faster. this tablet is much cheaper and there are less apps on android but the apps are better depending on what you use it forby keegsterjml8/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Asus is just as fast plus supports flash and ipad does not . Honeycomb better OS .by Teddyballgame11/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A great product for the price. My son has an ipad; the ASUS compared very well to the ipad. I have an ipod, and would use the ASUS more than the others. one tip, get a stand and or the docking KB.by Triad2477/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?