Assurance for Women Maximum Absorbency Protective Underwear, Large, 6 count
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Assurance for Women Maximum Absorbency Underwear is designed and fitted specifically for women. Now with Comfort Shape protection for a soft and discreet fit. This protective underwear features a form-fitting shape and stretchable, breathable waist panels for containment and protection along with a comfortable fit. Assurance for Women Maximum Absorbency Underwear quickly locks away wetness and helps control odor.
Large fits waist size 38"-50", Disposable Underwear designed and fitted for women, Comfort-Shape protection for a soft and discreet fit, Maximum absorbency to quickly lock away wetness, Omni-Odor Guard helps control odor, Daytime and nighttime use, now in soft lavender with soft-stretch waistband, Soft, breathable material stays cool and comfortable next to your skin
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.50 x 5.12 x 6.33 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Made like crinkly paper underwear. Hold in moisture without leaks surprisingly well, if you get the right size, but that is not as simple as I would like. I have lost weight while using these in the past year and a half, and have had to go down one size, and will probably have to go down a second size now that I have lost more weight. I started to notice leaks after wearing them without leaks for a few months, so I went down a size and that solved the problem for about a year. Now I have lost more weight and am starting to notice leaks again, so I expect I need to go down another size. They give a waist measurement, but of course the leaks are around the thigh, not the waist, so it is hard to tell whether the smaller size will be too tight anyplace until you try it. I wear them all day and night every day, about three a day, so I have had lots of experience with them, and have been very happy except for that one minor problem. Even when they leak, it tends to be just a few drops in my experience, but of course you do not want even that if you can help it.by OldWolfLady7/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is made like Women’s underwear.by HelpPL10/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use these and I love them and have no issue with them rubbing or bunching either. I wear them to bed and under clothesby chrissyinct10/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I do not think that these have the type of protection you are looking for. I just use them for urine, not stool, and have rarely had even a little problem with leaks when I have them in the right size, but have had to go to a smaller size when I lost weight, and got some leakage around the legs right before I changed sizes. Very minor leakage, but any is annoying even with just urine, and with loose stool I expect it would be a bigger more serious problem. They are fairly absorbent but once they get full you can see the liquid along the edges and if the thigh openings are not quite tight enough, oops! Mostly just a few drops but sometimes a bit more, and I have had to go down one size and am about to go down another size next order. They are very comfortable, but I always bring a change of clothes with me just in case. I am pretty active, but even turning over in bed can occasionally be a problem if you do not have small enough ones. I am about 5' 3" and 230 pounds and am about to go from a large to a medium, I think. I do not know what skinny people do!by OldWolfLady3/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product does not have standing leak guards like you would typically see in a baby diaper but the acquisition layer pulls the liquids into the core of the pad where the super absorbent gelling agent absorbs the moisture.by HelpPL7/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?