Check out these related products
- $15.07 Was $19.95Save $4.88
- $18.00 Was $20.00Save $2.00
- $6.37 Was $6.79Save $0.42
- $13.29 Was $15.09Save $1.80
- $43.49 Was $59.99Save $16.50
- $7.83 List price $9.95Save $2.12
- $21.30 Was $24.46Save $3.16
- $13.78 List price $16.00Save $2.22
- $18.74 List price $24.99Save $6.25
Consider these popular products
- $18.34 List price $23.49Save $5.15
- $7.47 List price $15.00Save $7.53
- $13.56 Was $16.45Save $2.89
- $6.34 Was $6.80Save $0.46
- $10.11 List price $12.95Save $2.84
- $10.87 List price $15.95Save $5.08
- $16.49 List price $29.95Save $13.46
- $14.04 List price $22.95Save $8.91
About this item
About this item
Hardcover, Pocket Books, 2012, ISBN13 9781582703756, ISBN10 1582703752
DREAM LOFTY DREAMS, AND AS YOU DREAM, SO YOU SHALL BECOME.
A"s We Think, So We Are," the fifth book in the Library of Hidden Knowledge, invites readers to explore the pioneering teachings of James Allen, one of the first leaders of the self-help movement.
Dr. Ruth Miller offers modern translations of three of Allen's most insightful essays. Using clear, concise language paired with practical applications, Miller creates an accessible way to delve into and explore the fundamental processes that determine how we interact with--and understand--the world.
Allen's seminal theories in metaphysics introduced millions in the last century to the Law of Attraction, one of the most transformative paths to fulfillment in the modern age. In "As We Think, So We Are," we find Allen's writing to be as important and life changing today as it was a hundred years ago. As Allen put it, "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. It is founded in our thoughts; it is made up of our thoughts."
|Number of Pages:||259|
|Author:||Miller, Ruth L. , Allen, James|
|Series Title:||Library of Hidden Knowledge|
|Publication Date:||October, 2012|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.75 x 8.75 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question