Customers also considered
- $20.99 List price $24.99Save $4.00
- $10.80 Was $11.99Save $1.19
- $12.14 Was $13.50Save $1.36
Check out these related products
- from $67.67
- Clearance$194.00 List price $252.88Save $58.88
- Clearance$185.61 List price $204.17Save $18.56
- Reduced Price$23.31 List price $27.97Save $4.66
- $18.90 Was $20.45Save $1.55
- $51.37 Was $64.00Save $12.63
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Maximize your cabinet space and never have to rummage through bottles and packets to find the right ingredient ever again with the As Seen On TV Swivel Store Organizer. This space-saving storage system features an innovative design that will make reaching for cupboard items quicker and easier. This cabinet spice organizer can keep all your small bottles in less than 4" of space. Just slide and swivel like a revolving door and the spice, seasoning or special ingredient you need for your recipe will be right at your fingertips. This As Seen On TV spice rack can hold up 20 spice bottles, saving a lot of space on your shelf. Not only does it help you maximize space, it also saves you valuable time by providing immediate access to the things you need while cooking. This cabinet spice organizer is about the size of a regular cereal box. No installation is necessary.
As Seen On TV Swivel Store Organizer:
- Just slide and swivel like a revolving door for easy access
- As Seen on TV spice rack keeps spices organized in less than 4" of space
- Same size as a cereal box to give you more room in your cabinet
- Holds up to 20 standard size spice bottles
- No installation required on this cabinet spice organizer
- Allow 4" of cabinet space on each side for best use
- Provides easy access to ingredients while cooking
|Manufacturer Part Number:||219821|
|Brand:||As Seen on TV|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||11.12 x 11.50 x 4.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It is one that has 2 racks.by villagewitch2/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This was for one.by Dodge1311/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- just oneby ladyruth644/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just one.by Milytheshopper2/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Each unit is double tiered with 2 slide outs that holds up to 20 small items totalby WantaghLI5/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you buy the TV offer, 2 of them plus S&H comes up to $35 and change. If you buy it at Walmart, you end up paying $25 and change (this includes S&H) for just ONE. You do the math.by Brauvi10/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but this is BETTER. You pay 7.99 S+P for EACH one you buy. Plus tax. So, when I ordered one set of two, it came to $46 plus tax = $53 (in store would be 40!). For two sets of two, with the extra "discount", it ended up being nearly $80.by TiffUpstate12/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- one single unit purchased online from Walmartby ShopInIllinoisOnline8/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think this is the 2 for 1. However when you order it on TV, there is $6.99 shipping for EACH of them, so the 2 are really $35.97.by jeskipsmom8/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Will it work if you get 2 and put them side by side? -- Or do you have to leave space on either side for it to work?
- I have 2 of them in my cabinet & they work just fine. You pull them out, before they swivel, so you don't need a space in between them. Just an FYI - you do have to use small to medium spice jars with these. It's not a big deal to me, but some people like their jumbo size spice jars. I have several spices I use more of than others, so I just buy 2 medium spices jars & then keep them organized by alphabetizing them. That way I know where every single spice jar is.by iwoks985/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- its slides open side ways, so you would need a lot of room between 2 of themby K9rescue19561/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You will need to leave space in order for it to swivel, if there is no lip in your cabinet you can just pull the rack out. I have 4 sets, I love itby WantaghLI1/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You need to leave space. Don't buy they are a joke.by lm781/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You do have to leave the space between them for it to swivel properly. But if you are able to put all your spices in the racks you should have plenty of room for 2 of them. We did, and still had room for the bigger containers that didn't fit in the racks. Hope this helps.by villagewitch1/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you can pull out the shelves on each side. don't habe to swing it out. I don't.by mary657614/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You need to leave space in order for it to swivel, it definelty is a space saver height wise. I purchased spice jars($1 store) all the same size & am able to fit 5 jars for a total of 20 per rack. Labeling them & storing them alphabetically will make cooking go much faster.by WantaghLI10/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We didn't leave 4" on each side. We left 2-1/2 from the wall, 1" from each one. No problem. We had plenty of room for the big sized bottles that don't fit in the rack.by villagewitch10/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?