Similar items in stock
- Reduced Price$41.99 List price $44.49Save $2.50
- Rollback$22.97 Was $39.99Save $17.02
- Reduced Price$17.81 List price $22.21Save $4.40
- Rollback$35.99 List price $39.99Save $4.00
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Satisfy your slushy craving in seconds with the Slushy Magic Slushy Maker. This As Seen on TV slushy maker uses unique Snowflake technology to slush-ify any flavor of drink you want, in seconds. Unlike traditional slushy makers, this As Seen on TV Slushy Maker employs reusable, re-freezable ice cubes to transform cold drinks into slushies. Simply combine your desired flavors (works best when liquids are already cold) in the Magic Slushy Maker cup, add the pre-frozen ice cubes, shake for one full minute and drink your delicious slushy. The kit includes one cup, one lid, one spoon straw and three reusable ice cubes as well as a bonus fun drink guide. If you love summery drinks that you can prepare in minutes, consider buying this magical As Seen on TV Slushy Maker.
As Seen on TV Magic Slushy Maker:
- Kit includes: 1 cup, 1 lid, 1 spoon straw, 3 reusable ice cubes
- Makes slushies in seconds
- Slush-ify any drink
- PBA free
- Use with any of our favorite drinks
- Pour and shake
- Product works best when used with cold liquid
- Ice cube freezing temperatures vary by freezer
- Fun drink guide included
See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SLUSHM-MC6|
|Brand:||As Seen on TV|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.50 x 3.75 x 9.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes it will only make one large slushly at a time.by MarietheMom3/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes only 1 at a time and then you have to refreeze the cubes but dont waste your money cause it does NOT change the drink into a slushee, it stays in its natural liquid form. just gets cold. ice cubes do the same DUHby MonetsMommy3/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You would be better off with 2! My son has been using it daily since Xmas and the cubes need to be refrozen between slushies... Not so fond of it on the adult level, but he loves itby Mwlwinct11/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, just oneby goldengirl102611/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- u will need to buy 2 it does not make very much the cubes take up most of the roomby justme77711/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This only makes one serving (about 8 to 10 ounces). It is not as easy as they make it appear on TV (never is, right?). The beverage has to be COLD and the slushy magic cubes frozen solid. Then put the cubes in the shaker, pour in your COLD beverage, put the cap on, put your finger over the hole in the cap and SHAKE a lot (it says 1 to 2 minutes, but for ours it takes much closer to 2 minutes, maybe a little more, to get a slushy.by hamcg12/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2by Edrinique11/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, one at a time considering the cup only effectively makes about 8 oz at a time.by Coloradocut11/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- KIDS WANT THIS BAD IT DID NOT WORK FOR ME.by POORSLUSHIEMAGIC11/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it only makes one. But it doesnt not work very well. Would not recomend it!by slrandolph12/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?