Similar items in stock
As Seen on TV Pillow Pet Glow Pets, Seal
Check out these related products
- $18.05 Was $21.31Save $3.26
- Rollback$23.12 Was $24.99Save $1.87
- $10.67 Was $13.99Save $3.32
- $4.66 List price $5.50Save $0.84
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
These As Seen on TV Pillow Pet Glow Pets will delight any young child. It can be a comfy stuffed animal or a super soft pillow. The LED lights make them glow in the dark. These lights never get hot and they turn off automatically. The pillow will be at your child's side wherever she goes. Youngsters will especially like to take their pet with them to sleepovers, camp outs or movie nights. The seal version from this baby pillow pets collection is fun. Children can use it to play pretend or just to share with their friends. They will soon want to collect all of the super cute As Seen on TV Glow Pets. The toy has a sturdy build.
As Seen on TV Glow Pets, Seal:
- Can be a comfy pet or a super soft pillow
- Baby pillow pets are perfect for sleepovers, movie nights and more
- Special LED lights that never get hot
- Turns off automatically
- As seen on TV
- Size 12" L x 6.5" W x 7.5" H
- Weight 1.25 LBS
|Color:||Pink , Purple , Black|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.01 x 7.09 x 7.48 Inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1000050|
|Brand:||As Seen on TV|
|Country of Origin - Components:||USA or Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I don't know that you have to replace the lights. They run on batteries.by GurleysGirl1/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can't replace the led lights they are built in.by sos2191/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- lt has led light built in should last lifetime.only change batteries as neededby haushound12/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the LED lights are not replaceable but last thousands of hrs. There Just regular LED lights, permanently wired into the pet. LEDs last yrs though.. I wouldn't wash it in the washer though! SURFACE WASH ONLY.I would still HIGHLY recommend this toy for a child, especially one who is scared of the dark or has issues sleeping. These types of pillows have helped both my nieces and ME ( I have ACC which makes sleep near impossible but my seal helps this).by grettagrids12/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The come with them. Here is info from the official website: Glow Pets the magical pets that light up! Glow Pets as seen on TV are super soft, cuddly and fun. Simply press the button and your pet will turn on a soft glowing light that creates a magical environment to help your child fall into a restful sleep. They are also great for playtime, sleep overs, story time, or anytime. Each pet has LED lights that create a glow without producing any heat and the built in timer automatically shuts the light off after 20 minutes. Operates with 3 “AAA”batteries (not included.) Glow Pet fold up into a cuddly pet or opens flat. Kids love Pillow Pet Glow Pets!by InPinkClover12/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you need 3 AA batteries. I suggest choosing the 20-minute timer, so the batteries will last longer.by GrandmaNonni11/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it needs AA batteries. They last for quite a while. My little girls both have them. One used hers more than her sister, of course it died faster. Unzip the secret spot on the side that is very well hidden and pull out the buried box replace the batteries and it's as good as new!by craftyhousewench2/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they do run on batteriesby GurleysGirl1/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?