Customers also considered
- $22.58 List price $34.99Save $12.41
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Protect items around your home from unintended exposure to the elements with the As Seen on TV Flex Seal. This rubberized product is wonderful for covering up cracks and holes to keep out moisture. The Flex Seal spray penetrates deep to plug up openings and dries to a watertight coating that's also flame-retardant for extra safety. It is resistant to harsh cold, making it an ideal way to create a leak barrier. This long-lasting As Seen on TV spray sealer remains solid, smooth and firm for a reliable hold. Paint right over it when it's dry to match the surrounding surface. Use it to fill compromised areas, including roof sections, gutters and skylights. The As Seen on TV Flex Seal can treat areas between 2-12 sq ft. It can even be used to take care of fissures, splits and holes to prevent them from widening or moving deeper into a structure.
Restore the integrity of a home's exterior features to keep rain, snow and ice out of a chimney, flashing, window sills and foundation. Block moisture buildup and deny access to burrowing insects and environmental debris. Plug up pipes to allow a healthy flow of water without drips. This As Seen on TV spray sealer makes a wonderful gift for new homeowners and friends who look for extremely effective do-it-yourself solutions. It even comes in handy for filling landscaping cracks and also extends the life of plant pots, bird baths and more.
As Seen on TV Flex Seal:
- Stops leaks by sealing and preventing incursion
- Flex Seal spray comes in a 14 oz aerosol can
- One can treats 2-12 sq ft
- Easily covers cracks and small holes
- Dries to a watertight, flexible, rubberized coating
- Watertight sealant that lasts for years
- Model# FSR20
|Capacity:||14 oz (396 g) 0.591 lt|
|Brand:||As Seen on TV|
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||FSR20|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.50 x 2.50 x 9.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- blackby nothappywithitatall8/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It is black and stays black. You can paint it after it dries if you need it not to show. If you watch the commercial they did this to a flower pot.by FamilyManP10/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is black , like black paint but I believe it is paintableby ledecorateur10/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's black. They are also coming out with the same thing in a white finish soon.by HuffHawker8/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- blackby grandmaLottie12/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it will dry out crack and flake off like paint and leak ( in bakersfield Ca it gets up to ~110 in the summer - my Rubbermaid garbage can lid was sealed in june with flex seal 3 coats - by October 1st. Rain the can leaked again and ruined the items i stored in it.by KitD5/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Its supposed to but thats a guess for right now since its in the 20s here and lower.by Wayne649/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this is ideal for that.by nothappywithitatall9/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes..... Excellent product!!!by speedy10679/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?