As Seen on TV Flex Seal Brite, White
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$16.07 List price $21.02Save $4.95
- $3.62 List price $5.97Save $2.35
- Clearance$5.74 List price $6.74Save $1.00
- Reduced Price$9.37 List price $15.30Save $5.93
- Reduced Price$10.07 List price $14.52Save $4.45
- Clearance$11.68 List price $14.02Save $2.34
- Reduced Price$11.26 List price $19.73Save $8.47
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The As Seen On TV Flex Seal Brite is a quick and easy solution for sealing and stopping leaks before they get out of hand. The Flex Seal Spray Rubber, White, goes to work fast and creates a strong barrier to prevent seepage into cracks and holes that can cause costly damage. With this flex seal in a can, you get a liquid rubber that dries to form a watertight and flexible coating.
As Seen On TV Flex Seal Brite, White:
- Sprays out a liquid
- Seeps into cracks and holes
- Dries to a watertight, flexible rubberized coating
- Super strong barrier
- Liquid rubber in a can
- Beautiful seal that lasts for years
- Ideal for light surfaces
Warning Text: Danger: Extremely flammable. Harmful or fatal if swallowed. Vapor Harmful. May cause eye, skin, and respiratory tract irritation. Contents under pressure. Danger: Contains Toluene (108-88-3), Odorless Mineral Spirits (64742-48-9), Aliphatic Petroleum Solvent (64742-89-8), Titanium Dioxide (13463-67-7) and Liquefied Petroleum Gas (68476-86-8). Use only in a well ventilated area. Intentional misuse by concentrating and inhaling the product can be harmful or fatal. Do not use near heat, sparks or open flame. Avoid contact with eyes or prolonged contact with skin. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120 degrees F. Warning this product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. First Aid: If Eye Contact: flush with large amounts of cool running water for at least 15 minutes while holding upper and lower lids open. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. If irritation persists get medical attention immediately. If Skin Contact: wash with soap and water. If irritation persists get medical attention immediately. Excessive Inhalation: Remove to fresh air. Seek medical attention immediately. If breathing stops give artificial respiration. If Ingested: Do not induce vomiting. Seek medical attention immediately.
Instructions: So easy to use! Protective clothing recommended. Use in a well ventilated area. Shake well for one minute. Spray using an even sweeping motion. Spray a larger area than where the leak occurred and feather edges. Allow Flex Seal to dry completely before applying your next coat. Apply several even coats instead of one thick coat. Works best at can temperatures above 60 degrees F. Occasionally shake can throughout application. Note: After each use, invert can and apply a short burst to clear nozzle.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||FSB20|
|Brand:||As Seen on TV|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.50 x 2.50 x 9.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes you may.by beachboygemini10/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes carefullyby beachboygemini10/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I did. Maybe practice a bit with it first and get more than you expect needing.by beachboygemini8/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- NO DO NOT waste your time & money use a good caulkby jdlifestyles6/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- This can be used around windows.by CommunityAnswer8/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I own a mobile home, and My tube has a crack in it, will Flex Seal, Fix it and hold up.
- It may temporarily fix it, however durability is not a feature it has.by beachboygemini6/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I used it on a similar type roof and it failed to stop the leak, it didn't even slow it. Use a roof patch available at Home storesby jdlifestyles1/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes that's what I use it for!by GNene8/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Depends on how think that you put it on, aberage is 8 square ft.by CommunityAnswer8/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I dont want to sound sarcastic, but if you really pile it on, it comes out pretty fast... If you carefully held it about 10 or 12 inches from a smooth surface and moved smoothly and rapidly, then I assume it may cover 12 feet. It may take a few tries. Its consistancy is like thick paint, sort of. Maybe consider something else, for protection from things other than water?by beachboygemini9/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- we used more then half of a can on our shower base...all the way around the perimiter, and some on 2 cracks in the shower walls...and there is more in the can. We bought another can to completely cover the base of the shower, but are waiting till another cool day to use it as it smells so bad...that you cannot be in the basement for the whole day after using it!by ibredrenee6/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?