Customers also considered
- $5.98 Was $8.97Save $2.99
- $8.46 Was $10.50Save $2.04
- Clearance$6.13 List price $6.87Save $0.74
- $5.98 Was $7.87Save $1.89
- $5.52 Was $10.02Save $4.50
- $12.19 Was $18.05Save $5.86
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$8.14 List price $14.25Save $6.11
- Reduced Price$15.74
- Reduced Price$15.27
- Reduced Price$14.68
- Reduced Price$20.40
- Reduced Price$16.90 List price $23.40Save $6.50
- Reduced Price$16.90 List price $23.40Save $6.50
- Reduced Price$14.68 List price $19.95Save $5.27
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The As Seen on TV EZ Moves Furniture Mover makes the strenuous and sometimes dangerous task of moving furniture much easier. Lift, place and slide to move heavy furniture, clean in those hard to reach places, adjust area rugs and level appliances with this handy product. This As Seen on TV furniture mover is incredibly easy to use and gives you up to ten times your natural strength for those especially large projects. The rubber tip protects your furniture as well as your back. These EZ Moves furniture slides are for hard surfaces as well as carpet, and they come with the lifter, as well as eight additional slides.
EZ Moves Furniture Mover:
- 2-in-1 furniture slides for hard surfaces and carpet
- Gives you up to 10 times your natural strength
- Rubber tip protects your furniture and saves your back
- Includes lifter and 8 slides
|Manufacturer Part Number:||EZ011106|
|Brand:||As Seen on TV|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.50 x 12.00 x 3.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I'd recommend finding a different tool for lifting to clean under a washer and dryer. The lifter device lifted the end of the couch a good fraction of an inch to be able to get each cup under a foot of the couch. The lifter is not very stable - adequate for its designed usage but too wobbly for the support needed for cleaning underneath. It could be used to lift enough to put blocks under the washer or dryer edge for cleaning.by MAMom213/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You could probably use the bar to lift each corner of the machines and put a block under then clean under them. But just lifting with one hand and cleaning with the other would not be safe.by Kelly871/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've used this on a heavy dresser, the bottom of which is a foot off the floor. It was difficult. I don't see how you would clean under anything as heavy as a washer because it doesn't keep the item raised. The fulcrum is short so you must bend over, lift the piece for a few seconds to place the slider under the item...so one hand is lifting and one is placing. The kit is used to slide something from one place to another.by drois10/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- About 1/8th of an inchby consultantprof2/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Depends on the weight of what you are lifting. I think you could get a washer about 3" or so off the floor but it would be difficult to hold the pry bar and clean under the washer. Maybe you could put something under the washer to hold it up or have someone help you.by Ozmal7/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have very heavy dressers low to the ground but could still get lift under & it takes some streng, but not tomuch & I lifted it up plenty enough to put pads under. You need to be careful when first testing how heavy the object is when first lifting it. it tends to slide abit at first then just adjust the balance abit then cuntinue lifting. you only need a small space between the floor & item you want to move to get the slider under. I love this item! It worked great for me!!by undone2212/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i lifted the corner of a solid cherry entertainment center which weighs 500 libs. i only lifted ONE CORNER at a time and not the middle of the unit. it did great and i've used it many times to lift the posts of my bed, 9-drawer dresser, and armoire. it does a great job but have the FLAT-part of the lifter all the way under an item and under a thick edge and not under the thin edge of what you wish to lift as it will dent a thin veneer surface or surface such as particle-board type of furniture. i lifted only enough to slide the lifter under the piece. it lifts only a few inches which is enough to get the sliders under an item to move the item. you cannot use this to hold something up in the air to get under it for cleaning. this would not be safe at all.by upatron12/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- That's what I was afraid of too but it is a heavy metal I moved my recliner sofa and it worked great. I even had to use them on my concreate deck to get in the house it slide off at first but stayed on the second time. I might not have had them in right the first time, I had just got them.by Suzey201312/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It can lift it easily one corner at a time. If you are going to be on hardwoods you need to buy separate moving pads for hardwood floors. The lifter is made of some sort of substantial metal.by gilly28/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I used the EZ Mover for exactly what you described - two electric double recliner love seats and a double recliner sofa. The eight pads (plastic cup with a dense foam rubber insert) allowed me to move two of the couches around at the same time during the rearrangement. The lifter is metal - feels like steel - and was very sturdy enough to lift the ends of the couches. It was a bit tricky balancing and I had to be careful not to pinch my fingers. Two people putting the cups under the feet would have been helpful. Yes, EZ Mover definitely did the job for me.by MAMom2111/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's metal, but can be hard to slip under the furniture. Once it's there & the pads are in place it moves OK; better on wood or tile than on carpet.by DidiNotMyRealName9/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No they shouldn't. These pads are 2 in 1 which means you use the white side for carpet and the blue is for your laminate or hardwood. For carpet use just as it comes with the white and blue stuck together, then when you need to do your more delicate floors, hardwood, tile etc. you take them apart and use just the blue. It worked perfectly for me and I'm a senior citizen, and live alone with limited agility and I had no problem. I definitely recommend these, you'll fall in love and wish you had these 20 years ago. Oh also on things I know I will have to move frequetly I leave the pads under them.by An anonymous customer7/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I didn't have any problems with my laminate floors.by Suzey201312/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The lifter, no, but buy the felt sided pads, available at Wal-Mart.by gilly26/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?