Similar items in stock
- Reduced Price$12.74 List price $16.99Save $4.25
As Seen on TV Tag Away Skin Tag Remover
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
As Seen On TV Tag Away removes skin tags fast, easily and painlessly. The liquid Skin Tag Away remover is a homeopathic topical remedy. This brand of skin tag remover is safe for sensitive areas. You can remove the skin tags that are growing on your neck, underarms or other parts of your body without having to visit a doctor to have them removed.
As Seen On TV Tag Away:
- All natural
- No pain
- Fast and easy
- Homeopathic topical remedy
- Safe for sensitive areas
- Model# TG-1000
Warning Text: Warnings: For external use only. When using this product: avoid using near eyes. Pregnancy/breast-feeding warning: If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health care professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Hotline immediately at 800-222-1222. Other warnings: For chemical emergency spill, fire or accident call Chemtrec 24 hour - N. Amer. 800-424-9300. Outside USA 703-527-3887 (collect). Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken.
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Thuja Occidentalis 6X (HPUS) Purpose: Polypi, Naevi, Skin Tubercles Symptoms. Inactive Ingredients: Cedar Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil.
Instructions: Directions: Use brush to apply 3 times daily to affected area(s). Skin tags will dry and flake away over 3-8 weeks. Skin test for tolerability. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
|Size:||0.5 fl oz (15 ml)|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||TG-1000|
|Brand:||As Seen on TV|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.00 x 1.50 x 7.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It worked for me in 6-8 weeks. I did not apply as directed 2-3 times per day. I would apply 1 time in morning and when I remembered in the evenicg. I just bought a second and third bottle. My wife is going to use it now.by Garz1/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Tagger, I applied the product 3-4 times during the day, and right before I went to bed. My skin tag, was very large, and it did take close to 12 weeks. But the product did work for me. And you can't tell I ever had a skin tag. Hope this helps.by OrangeCA1/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO, it doesnt work save your money.by whitemj211/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I used it for 10 weeks, 3x a day. Under my arms. Did not work at all. I would save your money.by jewels444410/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It did work for me, but it took 1-2 months and I didn't see any improvement at all until the very end. I went from seeing absolutely no results to suddenly my skin tag was scabbed over.by BubbleChan11/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've been using Tag Away for a couple weeks and can see my tags shrinking dramatically. I would recommend applying the solution more often than recommended, making sure it thoroughly dries before another application.by Phillybear1/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a bunch of skin tags around my neck area so I was excited to see this product. I ordered it online without looking at the ingredients, that was my mistake. It contains Tea Tree Oil which is a natural product but it has a VERY strong pungent odor. I have only been able to use it a couple of times because the odor is so strong-it is obnoxious to me and anyone around me. If you can get past the smell, the bottle says it takes a couple of weeks to work.by SouthernBornGirl2/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Afraid not...used it religiously as per instructions...until bottle was empty...skin tags are just as prominent as ever...by BunnyMay11/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It says on the bottle that you should apply 3 times a day for 3-8 weeks.by daisies127/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby CardinalBB10/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does nopt say, I would not. I would ask a dermatologist or family doctor.by Garz7/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think that it probably *could* be used on eyelids, if you were very careful while applying to not get it in your eye. You do NOT want this in your eye. It is basically White Cedar and Tea Tree oil, both of which you burn like crazy if you got it in your eye. It also has a really strong, god awful smell (because of the cedar and tea tree oils) so that smell alone will probably cause your eyes to water.by BubbleChan10/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would not use this product anywhere near the eyes..by Phillybear10/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would not think so-you certainly don't want to get this in your eyes! It is basically Tea Tree oil and has a very strong pungent odor and would be dangerous to get in your eyes. I just went and looked at the bottle to see for sure and it says "do not use near eyes"--so the final answer is no!by SouthernBornGirl10/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it says to not use around eyes on the bottle.by daisies1210/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The instructions with mine said that it should be applied with a cotton swab, twice a day. It could take up to 6 wks for the tag to be removed. However, even after longer applications, it didn't remove my tags.by CLMinAZ11/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- there should be a number on the box to the manufacturer call them and ask for instructions they will either mail, email or tell them to you over the phoneby brandonsbabe8/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- My bottle had instructions to apply 2-3 times per day. I used mine generally in morning when I got out of the shower. Then 2-3 times per week before bed when I would remember. It took about 6-8 weeks.by Garz10/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?