Similar items in stock
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Grill up a healthy meal with the As Seen On TV Orgreenic Grill Pan. This Orgreenic non stick pan is non-toxic and made of PTFE-free ceramic. It has a helping handle that stays cool, making cooking easy. You can cook without oil, butter or grease, and broil, bake, braise, fry, steam, or saute your meals. This cooking grill pan is eco-friendly, and it allows you to grill healthy, quick meals in a snap. It is a great addition to any kitchen and will last for decades as it continues to provide excellent performance year after year. The As Seen On TV Orgreenic Grill Pan is compatible with all cooking surfaces making it an ideal item for camping, too. It comes with a manufacturers lifetime warranty. Dishwasher safe material allows for an easy, convenient clean.
As Seen On TV Orgreenic Grill Pan:
- Cooking grill pan is non-toxic
- Ceramic nonstick pan with helper handle
- Cook without oil, butter or grease
- Can broil, bake, braise, fry, steam or saute
- Lasts for decades as it continues to provide excellent performance year after year
- Dishwasher safe material allows for a convenient clean
- compatible with all cook tops
- Orgreenic non stick pan has a manufacturers lifetime warranty
- Model# 6644-6
|Recommended Use:||Braising , Cooking , Steaming , Frying , Broiling , Sauteing , Baking , Grilling|
|Material:||Aluminum , Ceramic|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||6644-6|
|Features:||PTFE Free , Cool Touch Handle , Non-stick , Broiler Safe|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||18.50 x 11.10 x 4.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes it can be cooked on any stove.by mart4life5/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it canby someday15/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I used a little olive oil and followed the directions that comes with the pan. I use it mainly for sausages and grilled cheese sandwiches. The grand kids love the patterns I can make.by sdfghjkl5/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- seasoned? no you dont need anything. it even claims you dont need to use butter or oil to make it nonstick. the ceramic coating is very smooth and keeps anything from sticking.by mart4life5/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- the material is just like any other pan. what makes it different is the nonstick coating is ceramic so just like any pots you see that have that completely smooth glass like texture thats what the coating is your cooking on. its not allowing any metallic chemicals to cook into your food and its amazingly nonstick. ceramic coating is not bulletproof it is possible to scratch over time. use plastic utensils but this is much more scratch resistant than your typical nonstick coating.by mart4life7/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?