Similar items in stock
- from $10.97
- $14.40 Was $19.24Save $4.84
As Seen on TV Instant Cover Set
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$24.37 List price $28.89Save $4.52
- Reduced Price$14.21 List price $16.85Save $2.64
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
As seen on TV Instant Makeup Cover set is a miracle concealer make-up that allows you to cover any skin imperfection instantly. This face concealer covers blemishes, acne, age spots, birthmarks, blotches or dark eye circles. In addition, this As Seen on TV Instant Makeup Cover will also hide varicose veins and more. Without caking, the body concealer covers areas that you wish to hide. With three different shades, you can choose the one best suited to your skin tone. This set comes with a step by step guide on how to apply it. Being smudge-resistant and waterproof, this instant makeup cover is suitable for most environments or weather conditions.
As Seen On TV Instant Cover Set:
- Covers any skin imperfection instantly
- Can cover anything from blemishes to varicose veins and more
- Waterproof and smudge-resistant
- Conceals without caking
- Model# BK0001
|Manufacturer Part Number:||BK0001|
|Brand:||As Seen on TV|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 2.00 x 4.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- your welcomeby futonbed3/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- one is a tube of concelor for your purse it is a light shade, and the other is a vitamin moisturizing serum.. which really doesn't do anything in my opinion. As for the acctual foundation I love it.. I mix the colors together in a air tight container to match the color I need. best applied with a small brush, just to cover areas needed, I wouldn't use it for the whole face unless you are good at blending, as it is thick to cover the problems.by futonbed3/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no i do not believe so. but you wouldnt want thi as a full cover up.. i use a small brush and only cover the blemishe. it is very thick .by futonbed2/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollbackfrom $5.35
- from $7.97