As Seen on TV GripGo Car Phone Mount
Customers also considered
- Reduced Price
- Reduced Price$3.49 List price $9.99Save $6.50
- Rollback$11.88 Was $14.88Save $3.00
- $7.79 Was $10.12Save $2.33
- Reduced Price
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$5.20 List price $10.36Save $5.16
- Clearance$3.25 List price $3.90Save $0.65
- Reduced Price$8.18 List price $16.99Save $8.81
- Clearance$4.40 List price $5.28Save $0.88
- Clearance$4.92 List price $5.90Save $0.98
- Clearance$2.18 List price $2.62Save $0.44
- Reduced Price$10.93 List price $21.99Save $11.06
- Clearance$5.70 List price $6.84Save $1.14
- Clearance$4.99 List price $29.99Save $25.00
- Reduced Price$4.90 List price $7.35Save $2.45
- Reduced Price$4.49 List price $8.98Save $4.49
- Clearance$8.51 List price $10.21Save $1.70
- Clearance$9.01 List price $10.81Save $1.80
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The As Seen On TV GripGo Phone Mount allows you to talk on your phone while still driving safely. This car mount instantly grabs yours phone and holds it in place. The mount is compatible with a variety of phones. You will always be able to find your phone when it is attached to the mount. Features on this As Seen On TV Phone Mount include a 360 degree pivoting mount and versatile hands-free mount.
As Seen On TV GripGo Car Phone Mount:
- Instantly grabs hold of your phone or GPS and keeps hold
- No more reaching for your phone
- Works with any phone
- Easy to use
- 360 degree pivoting mount
- Versatile hands-free mount
Instructions: Stick: Press phone or device firmly against the cradle. Peel: Hold cradle & peel device without any stick residue. Renew: If it gets dirty just remove cradle, rinse with water and it performs like new!
|Size:||8" H x 6" W x 9" D|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||23751820|
|Brand:||As Seen on TV|
|Recommended Location:||Vehicle Mount|
|Features:||Multiple Viewing Angle , Suction Cup , 360° Swivel|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- A few minutes.by Tonyisle9/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- The adhesive lasted two days for me then it started dropping my note3 while I was driving on the interstate. I tried warm water rinsing and air dried by the instructions, but the adhesive failed again. I would highly recommend against using this for your expensive electronic devices.by kurnen7/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've been using it for weeks and it still holds extremely well. I've actually had to put my fingers all over it to tone down the stickiness. Also, the pad is washable. So once the stickiness starts to wear out all you do is wash it with soap and water and its good as new.by 0Customer011/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Supposively, once the green part gets dirty, you can clean it with soap and water and it should be back to new. The green part does hold very well. The suction cup for the window SUCKSby Tobin7810/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've been using it over a month, and my phone still sticks like crazy, without doing a single thing to it.by Senturiam9/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not even a day.....by zackcl7/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've been using mine every day. This week the temperature in the car was well over 110-degrees in the sun. I had no problem. The stickiness is not a regent. It's a bunch of very small suction cups, too small to see without a high powered magnifier. That is why it continues to work, day in and day out.by DailyRhymeTime7/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I BELIEVE IT IS PRACTICALLY PERMANENT. DON'T WE REMOVE THE PHONE FROM THE CAR DAILY. I EXPECT YOU HAVE TO TAKE IT INTO YOUR HOME SOMETIME. OTHERWISE, THE GRIP MAY BE MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER NEED.by styleandpattern7/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think your asking about the sticky pad that holds on to the phone. If so you can clean the sticky pad of dust and grime with warm water and then let it air dry and the sticky pad will again be really sticky. I think its made of the same material that they are using for them lint rollers that they also sell on tv that they say just wash and let dry and wa la works like new.by rarshaiz9/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The suction lasts for a few days , then all you have to do is take a wet cloth to it and the stickiness refreshes its self.by bejonathan826/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with a circular pad that has a sticker. If you can't use the suction, you can use the sticker pad if you have a flat surface... probably might work. save the receipt. Suction cup on the two I purchased didn't work well after about a week.by Tobin788/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with a flat, plastic disk that has some sort of sticky tape on one side. You're supposed to stick the disk to your dash, and then use the suction cup to stick it to the disk. I tried to just stick the suction cup to my dash, but it didn't work at all. I haven't actually tried using the plastic disk, because I just use the GripGo on my windshield.by Senturiam8/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it does, that the beauty of this gadget, window or dashboard, your choiceby BigdogDC8/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not as well as I'd like it to. Then I stuck it on the front window glass, down at the bottom. That seems to work the best.by DailyRhymeTime7/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- IT HAS A SMOOTH DISC ABOUT THE SIZE OF THE SUCTION CUP. IF YOUR DASH HAS A "ROUGH" SURFACE, YOU HAVE TO AFFIX THIS DISC TO THE DASH FIRST (VIA DOUBLE STICK MOUNTING TAPE INCLUDED) WITH GLUEby styleandpattern7/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, very well. It has a dash mount disc. I originally was going to attach to my dash, but I like my window better. It has a long arm to view closely if mounted on the window. Buy It!!! I LOVE MINE!!!by PinkPianoGal6/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes is does. As long as you have a flat surface.by bejonathan826/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not well.. It comes with a sticky pad to stick on your dash, but it came apart after a day for me. Left it overnight.. without my phone attached.. and the sticky pad had come apart the next dayby ExcisionFan6/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it has an adapter for mounting to the dashboard. It works really well on glass also. My husband is using it for his golf GPS (windshield of the golf cart).by Cutler6/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes - there is a circular self stick tape that comes with the unit for dashboard mountby muscers3/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I have a TomTom GPS that doesn't have a large flat surface, Will the suction pad continue to hold even with a cord dangling.
- No the green pad will not hold it, I have a smartphone and will not hold it, Gripgo is worthless.by Lilley847/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You will need a large, flat surface for the pad to grip on to.by KainaC6/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Shouldn't be a problem as long as it's weight is under 6 ouncesby SteveC681386/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Considering that I had an audio cord hanging from my note3 and the phone went tumbling to the floor, I would say it won't work for you either. I was very disappointed in the device myself. I hope you didn't purchase it!by kurnen1/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If the TomTom doesn't have a lot of flat surface, it probably won't hold very well to green part.by Tobin7810/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- THE SUCTION PAD NEVER LET'S GO UNLESS YOU UNLOCK ITS LEVERby styleandpattern7/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not real sure what you are asking here. If you are talking about the rubber suction cup between the windshield and the mount yes it will hold up with a cord attached to it. If your talking about sticking your tom tom to the sticky pad of the mount will it hold the tom tom to it? That i am not sure about as the more smooth and flat the surface being placed to the sticky pad on the mount the better it sticks. I know for a fact it would not hold my tom tom to it as the tom tom i have has a curvature to the back of the case.by rarshaiz6/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- When I got a new phone case with Ridges, it would no longer hold my phone. And this was after it came apart on the second day I used it.. The suction pad does work really well, but if the surface does have to be flat. About 1 inch by 2 or 3 inchesby ExcisionFan4/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$11.88 Was $14.88Save $3.00
- $14.33 Was $15.79Save $1.46
- $10.47 Was $14.96Save $4.49
- $5.66 Was $5.96Save $0.30
- Rollback$28.44 Was $30.50Save $2.06
- Rollback$17.54 Was $18.95Save $1.41
- Clearance$11.48 List price $12.87Save $1.39
- Rollback$49.98 Was $57.69Save $7.71