Customers also considered
- Clearance$8.15 List price $9.14Save $0.99
- from $22.00
- Clearancefrom $19.05
- $34.99 List price $41.99Save $7.00
- $16.53 Was $20.44Save $3.91
- from $4.39
- from $20.32
- $78.99 List price $97.99Save $19.00
- from $27.37
- Rollbackfrom $18.89
- from $26.40
- from $33.00
- from $7.08
- Rollbackfrom $4.59
- from $9.66
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Add a realistic-looking touch of nature to your indoor or outdoor living space with the Artificial Grass Carpet Rug. Its cheerful, appealing green design will liven up your sun room or indoor patio as well as your outside relaxation area. Made from 100 percent polypropylene, the grass area rug is strong enough to withstand everyday use and regular foot traffic. It resists fading for added longevity. This is a lovely and smart choice for a variety of indoor areas. It can offer an interesting focal point in a child's room, a recreation room or a man cave. Create a statement by placing it under potted plants or by using it to keep summer sports gear or footwear off the floor. Available in multiple sizes, the fake grass rug is also a fun choice for decks, unfinished yards and as a setting for picnics.
Artificial Grass Carpet Rug:
- Available in multiple sizes
- 100% polypropylene
- Grass area rug is fade resistant
|Rug Style:||Traditional , Casual|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||72.00 x 48.00 x 0.75 Inches|
|Recommended Room:||Family Room , Living Room|
|Recommended Location:||Outdoor , Indoor|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||GG000A048072K8|
|Home Decor Style:||Traditional , Solid|
|Country of Origin - Components:||USA|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, IMHO, it is fairly soft, as far as imitation grass rugs go. I walk barefoot on it regularly.by chucktgirl7/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It is comfortable to walk barefoot or sit on if it's not outside where it will get wet and dirty. Outside it dries quickly and stays nice.by gogo5087/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is soft enough to walk or sit on. I NEVER wear shoes and I walk on this carpet.by KnucklesMom4/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it is soft enough to go barefootby Bham4ever11/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely! I unrolled it today and it is definitely soft on the feet.by westos11/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I find it personally to be bristly, however that is my feelings on it.by lcbp495/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine is new - about 3 to 4 weeks old - and it's still pretty stiff. I can walk on it barefoot but I don't think it would be comfortable to sit on for a long period of time. Maybe after it's worn in!by iheartpuppies7/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This rug has been on my balcony in Oregon soaked in rain for two months now and is absolutely like new....wow!by Lynne970608/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I leave mine out all summer, through rain and all natural elements. I've had mine less than 2 months, so I can't vouch for longevity, but I would think that ANY rug left outside for two years would need to be replaced about that time. The backing on this rug is good and should be strong enough to withstand the elements, while allowing some draining/air flow. There are no magic rugs.by chucktgirl10/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by KappyHamper4/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I have had it since Feb and it holds up well. it is slightly faded but in one piece doing well.by Maddpappy10/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it can ours is on our patio and when the sun comes out it driesby NunnyBee10/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (14) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby jimmy19609/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Kimba3339/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, it is a thin edgingby lulubird89/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is edged nicelyby Brideysgma6/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby tina19709/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $69.00
- Rollbackfrom $13.89
- Reduced Pricefrom $45.00
- Rollback Reduced Pricefrom $12.37
- Rollbackfrom $14.11
- Rollbackfrom $12.98
- from $124.00
- Rollbackfrom $12.96
- Rollbackfrom $25.49
- Rollbackfrom $14.69