Check out these related products
- $151.89 List price $192.40Save $40.51
- $174.86 List price $189.60Save $14.74
- $210.59 List price $249.60Save $39.01
- $205.61 List price $218.60Save $12.99
- $171.53 List price $222.60Save $51.07
- Reduced Price$95.04
- $161.52 List price $184.60Save $23.08
- $193.95 List price $238.95Save $45.00
- $163.95 List price $203.95Save $40.00
- $134.36 List price $161.40Save $27.04
- $197.95 List price $244.95Save $47.00
- $134.27 List price $154.60Save $20.33
- $150.04 List price $174.60Save $24.56
- $118.80 Was $150.00Save $31.20
- $160.49 List price $185.20Save $24.71
- $178.45 List price $203.95Save $25.50
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
"The most student-friendly, contextual, and inclusive survey is now personalized, digital, and mobile for today's students." "Art History 5th edition" continues to balance formal analysis with contextual art history in order to engage a diverse student audience. Authors Marilyn Stokstad and Michael Cothren- both scholars as well as teachers- share a common vision that survey courses should be filled with as much enjoyment as learning, and that they should foster an enthusiastic, as well as an educated, public for the visual arts. This revision is the strongest and most comprehensive learning program for measuring student progress and improving student success in attaining the outcomes and goals of the art history survey course. Not only does the text address four overarching goals of the survey course, the new MyArtsLab further develops and reinforces these outcomes and skills with market-leading learning tools such as personalized study plans for each student and multimedia assets geared towards addressing different learning styles and abilities, such as chapter audio, student videos, Closer Looks, architectural panoramas and much more. The end result is a complete learning program designed to increase students' success with a personalized, digital and a highly mobile learning experience. A better teaching and learning experience This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience-for you and your students. Here's how:
- "Personalize Learning"- MyArtsLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program. It helps students prepare for class and instructors gauge individual and class performance.
- "Go Digital -- "Pearson Custom eText provides instructors and students with a whole new online customizable learning experience.
- "Go Mobile --" Make learning easy and convenient with our on-the-go eTexts and key learning applications.
- "Improve Critical Thinking -- "Key Learning Outcomes encourage students to think critically about visual arts as part of the larger world.
- "Engage Students"-- Updated scholarship, MyArtsLab, and the readability of the text provide a wonderful engaging student experience.
- "Support Instructors -- "With a wealth of online resources, instructors have videos, images, and teaching support materials to create a dynamic, engaging course.
|Number of Pages:||1182|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||Stokstad, Marilyn , Cothren, Michael W.|
|Publisher:||Pearson College Div|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.25 x 11.00 x 1.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$9.00 Was $11.53Save $2.53
- Rollback$9.00 Was $11.50Save $2.50
- $10.84 Was $12.47Save $1.63
- $4.66 List price $4.99Save $0.33
- $12.59 Was $14.25Save $1.66
- $11.97 List price $19.95Save $7.98